M&G's and seeing the other guys that..

are bbbjcim your same gal..

does that enhance or harm your overall experience?
Not really getting the point of your question, but I'll give it a try.
This is gonna get my ass kicked....but

I used to think I was the oldest, homliest, least sexy guy on the planet. Then I went to meet n greets in a few cities where I play.

Now, I like to think there's a chance the lady is actually looking forward to seeing someone "average" like me.
Nope, unfortunately you are still a nonsexy toad. You are not taint worthy.
geesh,, this thrAD sure took a dump ..

i didnt learn a Tebow DAMN THING!!
and thats not meant to diminish the contributions of the 3 posters that werent me

thanks for your participation

and the 7 people that voted
I voted don't care.

but did not post.

As a client of a few of my clients. one has ta do as told doing that kinda contract work. So leared ta get over some of the guys I have made drops/pickups to and from.
well..........dont relly pertain to a guys outward looks.. no opinions on that ,, more the fact its another guy

...most reviews ros are bad enough if its one i saw...and liked

but then like at the AC to actually see the guy walk out with her then come back

def not an "enhancing" factor for me

to share a utr of mine , to bring her and offer up,,,uhh ..no fn way,,

then theres the groups of guys that seem to get off on the sharing part a lill too much

thats just me though...

so id have to say...No ..oesnt enhance
  • Brot
  • 09-29-2013, 09:31 PM
This thread is intruding on my fantasy's!
  • Old-T
  • 09-29-2013, 09:46 PM
I voted "don't care one way or the other", because I don't. The rare M&Gs I have been to have been out of curiosity about how some folks are in person. Never felt insecure about myself so I never considered the others as "threats" or "competition".
well..........dont relly pertain to a guys outward looks.. no opinions on that ,, more the fact its another guy

...most reviews ros are bad enough if its one i saw...and liked

but then like at the AC to actually see the guy walk out with her then come back

def not an "enhancing" factor for me

to share a utr of mine , to bring her and offer up,,,uhh ..no fn way,,

then theres the groups of guys that seem to get off on the sharing part a lill too much

thats just me though...

so id have to say...No ..oesnt enhance Originally Posted by JONBALLS
for those that have no way ta know AC is a Ahem errrr a Sports bar Rochester NY.
Yet that can be good seeing who she would or would not walk out with. Along with how she acts and reacts with others. Before you take that test ride yourself.

yes not long ago I took a semiretired now also utr provider there. She asked me to take her in hope to gain a client or two. But then she changed her mind asked me to take her home and gave me some for the gas cash.

The eccie member now doing the same thing I bet was asked to help the utr find a few new clients. Or he is trying to dump her off on others.

The problem is that the place has changed so much that it no long brings in the type guys that the 3 providers are looking for that they do not all ready know. I do not think he is asking for her for guys to show up in PM, email, call or text to set up a small M&G. So for the guy now bringing in a utr is in a way keep her to himself yet looking as doing what she asked. She seems more mmmmm hungry the the two bites she got. Most guys going now are not looking for new to them. Or will not donate what they are asking.

Now another Upset NY member seems to be just sending utr gals there. Not going with them just posting that they may show. Seems like dumping them to be rid of them to me. But I may be wrong. Maybe he just does not have the time.
Yet that can be good seeing who she would or would not walk out with. Along with how she acts and reacts with others. Before you take that test ride yourself.
. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

ummm , double edged sword

you know if i like her look its full speed ahead, ill figure her out as i go

the longer i see her interact with guys has the potential to turn me off
but then again i come from the days of just flipping open the yellow pages

or calling up a chat line

or hitting up the classsifieds to find ho"s

then the tugs came along on every corner and it was heaven on earth for about 5 years

it was nuthin but toftt every night....toftt for me , there was no male interaction and kinda never sought that out

seems to be an unintended consequence of entering into the online trolling

then the intranet came and screwed up everything

but i did originally think getting online you would find some realities from the guys but all i really found was alot of ass kissers..lol
no biggie, we just do not play the same.
I can see your points even if I do not agree.

Its kinda fun seeing you do your thing
Now others at that place are nothing but pure entertainment.
With the bonehead moves they make.

You and another guy seem good at the fast strike at a bar.

And a few others seem ta get there ass handed to them a lot.
They are very entertaining
those are chicks i already seen or already not anyways so yah then ill join in on the watchinfg no prob