Chantel Ghosted Me

I had done a review on Chantel not to long ago, so I figured I'd post here instead of doing another review too soon irritating the ECCIE gods and risk getting assigned points.

Chantel ghosted me AT HER INCALL location! I had been there before and when I got there, not a peep. We had been texting and she said she would be ready in 30 minutes. I was prompt. Doorbell, knocking, calling, texting, nothing. The garage door was open and her van doors were open. My final text was "I guess I'm leaving now" after 20 minutes. She texted me a couple hours later asking why I didn't ring the bell and saying she wanted to make it up to me.

I had seen her once before and given her a yes, recommend. I would now say no, I don't recommend. The first time it took a few tries to meet, and I text occasionally when I see her ad on STG, but I'm done trying with her. Too bad too, I was hoping to be a regular. At first I thought maybe she was just spacey, but it could be bigger issues than that.
Darts would go right through ghosts so you wouldn't get stuck with points.
Chantel? I looked at your review history and don't see Chantel? Any other identifying info?
You are right Kay Dee. It must have been another site I reviewed her on. I'll add a new one for this visit.
But,
Don't expect pa credit.
I had a good experience with her. But she used our session to cast a spell using tarot, incense and an alter. She also said some things rythmically with strange words, which I recognized as Thelema or Wicca-like spells. I enjoyed our visit and am nonjudgmental about alternative spiritual practices. If she had told me about her intention for our visit before hand, I probably would have consented. It just left me with a bad feeling, being used for intimate magic for who knows what. I also felt life some of the life and vigor had been sucked out of me. It is hard to reestablish trust when someone does something which crosses the lines of consent. I swear, providers often do the strangest things.

The craziest thing is she was not the first provider to do that to me. The sometime local talent Leah, and Valerie/Lily also used our intimate moments to cast spells. The weirdness of the language they used and unque items nearby felt strange. I looked them up afterward and was shocked by what I found out. All of them said the strange things when they oh'd. By the way nervous system responses to orgasm are not fakable. It may be the only way you can tell if a lady actually has an oh. Women get very flushed, rosey skin almost like a temporary rash, and they tend to get briefly sweaty. Crazy Pupil dilation and droop happen much of the time too. You will feel things like the flushing of skin. Sometimes you can feel their love organ pulsate around yours in rythmic contraction. The flush response also causes a body to briefly heat up like a heating pad, something which feels quite nice as if your skin is melting into your partner.

I am certain it was anything I did to cause the oh's. It was likely part of the spells. All of those encounters left me feeling sapped and my releases seemed muted. Afterward all of those ladies raced over to light candles, incense or arrange rocks when they recovered.

In all three cases I just felt a bit used. My thought were if Iwas there just as a prop for a magical agenda, I should have gotten a discount. The strangeness in the hobby is often a headache and funny too, almost to wild to make up. All smack talking aside, Chantel is a fun time and super sweet. Aside from the intimacy magic, she is great fun and has a very approachable personality. She is also very difficult to get ahold of.
any link to this one?
Hairytwatlover's post#8 removed by staff