Hotels

I am finding myself in need of a hotel to host from for a weekend in June.
I realize that the Henrietta hotels are completely out of the question, but I'm wondering if there are any hotels in the Rochester area that gentlemen would feel safe visiting and have fairly easy access to.

The hotels I had in mind were The Rochester Plaza, The Hyatt Regency, Radisson Riverside, Hilton Garden Inn in Bushnell's Basin, or something along those lines.

The Inn on Broadway & The Strathallan are lovely, but a bit too small and the 2 hotels (Comfort Inn & Holiday Inn) on Monroe Ave in Pittsford have paper-thin walls and they are kinda gross.

I guess I was thinking that a larger hotel would be easier for everyone to blend in than the smaller ones (Strathallan & Woodcliffe).

So, what hotels do you feel safe visiting now? Do you have any issues with parking or entry at these hotels?

Feel free to PM or email me as well.
Thanks guys!
I am finding myself in need of a hotel to host from for a weekend in June.
I realize that the Henrietta hotels are completely out of the question, but I'm wondering if there are any hotels in the Rochester area that gentlemen would feel safe visiting and have fairly easy access to.

The hotels I had in mind were The Rochester Plaza, The Hyatt Regency, Radisson Riverside, Hilton Garden Inn in Bushnell's Basin, or something along those lines.

The Inn on Broadway & The Strathallan are lovely, but a bit too small and the 2 hotels (Comfort Inn & Holiday Inn) on Monroe Ave in Pittsford have paper-thin walls and they are kinda gross.

I guess I was thinking that a larger hotel would be easier for everyone to blend in than the smaller ones (Strathallan & Woodcliffe).

So, what hotels do you feel safe visiting now? Do you have any issues with parking or entry at these hotels?

Feel free to PM or email me as well.
Thanks guys! Originally Posted by TheRedMonroe
Why are Henrietta hotels out of the question? Some fine establishments in Henrietta
Check out nicer areas like Webster, Penfield, or Fairport? Nicer areas attract better cliental as well.
Last time I was in the ROC.... I stayed at the (Quality Inn?) on Chili ave??
It was nice.
Close to the Airport... which would seem to make it a convenient location for everyone.
Rate was more than reasonable and it included a pretty nice breakfast too!!!
  • Tiger
  • 05-29-2014, 07:38 PM
Normally, I'd say the hotel with me at it - but June is already looking way to busy at work.

Wait.... you said a weekend.

I'd look for one that is moderately busy to be able to blend in.

nice pics Tiger
radisson downtown all the way. awesome room. busier lobby and overall place. great location. easy elevator access from garage.
Downtown ROC? Radisson has a busy lobby, the Hyatt is good too.
But everyone - let's be honest, most of us do not want to drive downtown - pay for parking - yada yada yada. Truth is, providers in this town do not generally use the downtown locations. Similary, driving out to Bushnell's Basin or Victor aren't really that appealing either. Recently, Henrietta has been a LE hot spot - so I can see the point of not going there. As for the Quality Inn on Chili - I can assure you that they are very 'sensitive' to provider activity there - have been several 'quiet' busts there too recently. I might suggest a Ridge Road location in Greece and, if you are looking for nicer and less conspicuous, perhaps the Marriott in Greece. Just my 2 cents....
go where they gave up
Thank you everyone for your input and suggestions.

But everyone - let's be honest, most of us do not want to drive downtown - pay for parking - yada yada yada. Truth is, providers in this town do not generally use the downtown locations. Similary, driving out to Bushnell's Basin or Victor aren't really that appealing either. Recently, Henrietta has been a LE hot spot - so I can see the point of not going there. As for the Quality Inn on Chili - I can assure you that they are very 'sensitive' to provider activity there - have been several 'quiet' busts there too recently. I might suggest a Ridge Road location in Greece and, if you are looking for nicer and less conspicuous, perhaps the Marriott in Greece. Just my 2 cents.... Originally Posted by redwing_centerfield
Thank you Redwing for exactly what I was looking for and getting at
Nice and inconspicuous is just what I need, so I will look into the Marriott and other places around Greece and that area.
ohhh I'll get to explore the west side for a change lol

Thanks everyone!
I love staying in the downtown area and at the woodcliff and all. Sadly, a lot of Gents cancel or can't make it during the work week because of traffic or having a lot of business meetings in those hotels and they fear running into coworkers and what not. As of late I've been staying in some 2 star places in Rochester only for the convenience of Gents.
The exxxpert has spoken.
Stay in a two star dump.
go where they gave up Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
The exxxpert has spoken.
Stay in a two star dump. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Gates seems bug free