Name: Kiss
User ID:: LH Walnut Hill
Phone: 469-358-5847
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Walnut Hill
Activities: LFK, TS, SS, TUMA-Lite, Full body tongue bath, BBBJ, 69, RCG, CG, Mish, Doggy, Standing Mish.
Hair Length and Color: Long brunette with highlights.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: DROP. DEAD. GORGEOUS.... seriously, smoking hot. Petite, barely above spinner, perfect. Tear drop C’s and if they’re fake, god bless that Dr. 5’3” ish, 120lbs.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review. Should this be in the Spa AMP section??
Yes, I didn’t notice my error until after posting. How do I move it?
Moving this to the AMP section. Thanks
Thank you
I like this review.. a bit wordy, LOL, but you hit on a lot of important points that I'm in total agreement with.. Kiss is stunningly beautiful.

she’s gorgeous
back to my statement about "natural".. Lucky Haven's ladies are all natural, and I hope that metric continues across AMPville.. a new addition today at Lucky Haven, "I", who has cute small breasts. Kiss is larger than the rest, but still natural.

Kiss is a lot of things, but I highly doubt her tits are natural.
She gorgeous, I wouldnt mind seeing her again
Kiss is better looking than Judy?
You’re probably right, I was just noting that if they are, it’s as close to natural feeling as I’ve ever experienced.
Not sure about Kiss vs Judy as I’ve never met nor even seen Judy. I’ve “heard” Judy is hotter but I assume at Kiss level of hotness, it could probably just be personal preference at that point. I’m not compensated for reviews. I’m not bias in any way for any one provider nor am I compensated in any way for recommendations or reviews. I do have fairly high standards as more often than not, I find a provider with raving reviews or accounting’s of their attractiveness somewhat of a disappointment in the looks dept. Kiss is not one of those scenarios..... she is an absolute stunner. So if Judy is even close, then she is in good company.
  • HSL
  • 01-17-2019, 09:16 AM
Kiss is a wonderful lady inside & out. IMO the best GFE in DFW currently. She's like the hot girl that you just started dating & sleeping with so you take your time with her & say all the right things cause you don't want to piss her off at all. You just want to savor the moment.