NaughtyReviews New Design

Just wanted to give a heads up that NaughtyReviews launched their new site re-design this morning, and the consensus there is they blew it. Won't go into all the details, but they made the review part almost useless.

I'm not posting this to gloat, as NR was my 1st hobby site and I enjoyed it, but instead ECCIE may see an uptick in new members coming over from there. So make them feel welcomed. I'm sure some operational questions will be repeatedly asked, but this is an opportunity for ECCIE to grow a little more nationally.
I just took a look at the new layout and I don't like it at all. I never was a regular NR user and I think I'll be sticking to ECCIE instead of using NR.
I think they screwed up with the reviews now being private notes. Just a ploy to get more money for NR but we are their money so it was not well thought out.
Just looked it over. I can't even see the reviews I've written. That just tells me how locked down the new site is. It was a good national site, but ECCIE is so much better.
yeah I agree, I just got an email asking for someone to see a review I wrote. I hit reply, not sure how that is supposed to work, if he will be able to see it or not. if he responds to me he saw ill let you know. but they just became almost a lost cause for me now. there are some different girls that are there that aren't here, and now it looks like ill be staying here and no longer using NR as well
yeah I agree, I just got an email asking for someone to see a review I wrote. I hit reply, not sure how that is supposed to work, if he will be able to see it or not. if he responds to me he saw ill let you know. but they just became almost a lost cause for me now. there are some different girls that are there that aren't here, and now it looks like ill be staying here and no longer using NR as well Originally Posted by rodeomann22
That's how the new system works. To see a review, you have to ask the permission of the reviewer. Then you're able to see the entire review. If the reviewer doesn't respond in time or at all you're just SOL. Under the old system all reviews were visible, but there was a public (non-explicit) part & private (explicit) part.
I just took a look at the new layout and I don't like it at all. I never was a regular NR user and I think I'll be sticking to ECCIE instead of using NR. Originally Posted by XoticSynn
ECCIE rocks!
I just checked it out and noticed next to the "member " who reviewed me shows if there are any reviews for "Him". Does this mean All members can get reviewed? I sent an email to NR support asking if they where now allowing Providers to review reviewing members.
Don't laugh but, I click on His profile and it does have the "review me" option like my profile.
Hmmmmm?? I will wait and see what their response is.

Aloha from Maui
I just checked it out and noticed next to the "member " who reviewed me shows if there are any reviews for "Him". Does this mean All members can get reviewed? I sent an email to NR support asking if they where now allowing Providers to review reviewing members.
Don't laugh but, I click on His profile and it does have the "review me" option like my profile.
Hmmmmm?? I will wait and see what their response is.

Aloha from Maui Originally Posted by The Maui Muse
yes... providers can review clients. In fact, for a client to gain VIP status, he HAS to be reviewed by providers, a sort of vouching system.
Mahalo nui loa!!
Call me blonde, no wait, I am...LOL yet I did not know that.
Aloha and Mahalo for the clarification
Don't know how many new members ECCIE will get, probably some. But many if not most veteran hobbyists were using both boards. Almost certainly they will gravitate away from NR. That was a rough rollout.
I'm sorry for all the providers who used to rely on NR. Now they'll be talking to themselves.

I, for one, have already closed my account over there. Stay tuned for lots and lots of reviews coming up…
NR is a JOKE!
I saw that yesterday
It's a business model that, while it might have appeal to some, is wholly lacking in value to the hobbying community at large. Add to that laughable customer service, two elephants and a clown and you've got yourself a bona fide circus.