City: Grapevine
State: Texas
Address: Hotel in Grapevine.
Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Solo masturbation
Session Length: None
Fee: None
Hair Length and Color: Blondish/brown hair - shoulder length, according to others
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very attractive, according to others
Recommendation: No
What????? This is very unlike her....
not a review, moved here
Sorry about your experience, Thunderbware! I’ve seen Urpixie a couple of times and think she is one of the most “together” providers I know. I hope she contacts you with an explanation, or replies here.
She did contact me. Unfortunately, it was received after I had written the review. Actually, I do not understand the timing involved. The text appears to have been sent before I wrote the review, but I did not receive it until later. I had deliberately waited a couple of days just in case I would receive a message from her. I use GoogleVoice - it does have its problems.

She sent me a text indicating that she had been in an accident and had to go to the hospital overnight. She was very apologetic. She even offered me a free service.

I've received another message from her as well (This time text and PM). This one was obviously sent after she saw my review. She is upset with me for giving her a bad review. I don't blame her. She also says she will still honor her offer to provide me a free session. That shows a lot of integrity on her part.

I wish I was in Dallas to be able to see her again. I would not accept a free service, as I believe she should be paid fairly for her services. I will try again if I am again in the Dallas area.

To the mods - I have no issue if you want to delete this thread. I do not know your policies. Or, if UrPixie prefers, leave it, since it shows what happened and that she is an upstanding person.