New polls and actions confirm trumpys will be taking the "Red" pill...again

We always knew this was going to happen.
Trump loves the idea there is now a pill in his and his minion's color. Trump claims it is the "best color pill" ever. It overturns the elction, makes Trumpys "resemble" humans, disproves CRT, and proves "conservative" SCOTUS didn't lie about Roe v Wade during their confirmation hearings.

Trump claims the $220 million payment by Big Red Pharma to his "Give Me Your Fucking Money You Stupid Douche-bags" fund is "okay".
Senate repubs spread disinformation that Red Pill is the better pill and only the red pill can MAGA.

But we know this is bullshit. Trump is taking a risk that his douche-bags WILL take red pill and finally see what they have done. Nice reverse try. They'llkeep taking the blue.
What you talking bout munchie?
We always knew this was going to happen.
Trump loves the idea there is now a pill in his and his minion's color. Trump claims it is the "best color pill" ever. It overturns the elction, makes Trumpys "resemble" humans, disproves CRT, and proves "conservative" SCOTUS didn't lie about Roe v Wade during their confirmation hearings.

Trump claims the $220 million payment by Big Red Pharma to his "Give Me Your Fucking Money You Stupid Douche-bags" fund is "okay".
Senate repubs spread disinformation that Red Pill is the better pill and only the red pill can MAGA.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical

is this another Dunning–Kruger effect post, munch?
I have no idea what hes going on about?