Banned?Account disabled?

What exactly does it mean when you see Banned under a person handle?Is that something you can put under your own handle? Also if an account is disable can the person get a PM? one of my favorite posters has "account disabled" and I am wondering if I can PM him?
Banned means they cannot login to the site at all. So no they won't get any PM's.
Bans can be permanent or temporary for different lengths of time depending on the infraction or number of infractions that have been given and points accumuated

Disabled accounts are basically taken out of service by the members request, the prior posts stay but the account is dead.
I suppose you could put the word banned under your handle, but I'm not sure why anyone would.
I think you can put pretty much anything you want under your avatar including banned and disabled, several have.....but both of those things are also done by staff as well. I'm sure if you ask a mod and tell them which handle it is they can tell you if it's real or not.
Yep
I noticed that London and Naomi were BANNED. I will have to scour around and see if I can deduce why.
  • LynnT
  • 02-10-2011, 09:35 PM
Naomi is banned for 6 days. She sent me an email. She didnt get into details why.. we had PM's going about building a website so she privately emailed me.
I suppose you could put the word banned under your handle, but I'm not sure why anyone would. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I've never understood why some people play Russian Roulette either, but the deadly game has endured for centuries.

. . . I guess some people are just not all there!

What exactly does it mean when you see Banned under a person handle?I Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
It means exactly what it says, it's quite straight forward...
Banned means the user is in time out, account disabled means the user requested to close the account for personal reasons. guested accounts are tied to a security issue.

Not sure why anyone would want either under their name!
I noticed that London and Naomi were BANNED. I will have to scour around and see if I can deduce why. Originally Posted by coast_encounter
what?? why??? you`re joking, right???
no you`re actually not. But i assumed it is a joke right????????? They are one of the best ladies here.
no you`re actually not. But i assumed it is a joke right????????? They are one of the best ladies here. Originally Posted by ninasastri
They will both be back on the 17th
Well i damn well hope so!!!!!!! Unbelievable :-))
Hope they play nice this time.