Coffee,Tea or.....

I always have candles as well as bottled water and if I know someone has a preference of a beverage I will have that..I always have Cd's on hand...so my question is would having a fruit platter,cheese and crackers, so some type of snack to offer be a good thing and what type of music is best to offer...I always ask if there are any special requests...so suggestions?
The only thing i want them snacking on is my kitty I will give them water though
LOL...
The only thing i want them snacking on is my kitty I will give them water though Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
How about you covered in chocolate syrup and a cherry on top? You have some great ideas, but I am afraid with the fruit, cheese and crackers, I would be wasting to much of our time together brushing my teeth so we could dfk and daty. From the music standpoint, something very light and refreshing.

I forgot the end of your title coffee, tea or me but most definitely you.
Some providers offer a glass of wine....which helps to relax everybody/
OK, I love cheese and crackers and some white wine, but have probs with all of this.

Cheese and crackers...if you set it out all day, they won't be fresh. If you offer it to other hobbyists you're seeing that day, contamination might be an issue.

I never drink alcohol on a date. Performance issues.

Fruit trays...same issue as cheese & crackers.

Chocolate covered strawberries...possible since they're made to be out and are mostly single serving type of things. But you should do just a few for each date.

Now, if you want something tasty on your body like chocolate syrup or whipped topping, that's a different story.

As for me, I only need water. And I'll drink it out of the tap if there is ice. I don't need bottled water.
Energy drinks like Propel water and stuff with some energy bars?
I'm so easy to please....I usually eat before I go to see a lady unless other plans are made and I've only seen one lady so far that made me actually need to hydrate
Tea and you, your a all American apple pie. mmm that sounds good. Just not sure if for DATY or apple pie mmmm can I have both please, ahhhh lady's first.
Good idea....I agree with Charles as far as freshness and I thought that about most rooms can be gotten with a refrigerator so I would use fresh plates and put a small amount that would be for the gentleman only than disgarded...The wine I have thought of but since most appt are during the day that is not a good idea plus I don't know if they have any medical issues that don't interact well with wine...
Energy drinks like Propel water and stuff with some energy bars? Originally Posted by Spirit13
I always make sure there beverage of choice is there waiting on them, but most dont usually have time for food unless they are there for awhile, then some refueling might be in order
I always make sure there beverage of choice is there waiting on them... Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
I prefer iced tea with Sweet N Little!!!
I prefer iced tea with Sweet N Little!!! Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Well played, sir. Bravo!
The only thing i want them snacking on is my kitty... Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
+1,000,000