Do you prefer to cum?

A ) cum once and enjoy it B) cum as many as I can C) don't care
Providers can vote tooo
Id rather come as many times as I can.

Now tell me why can't I enjoy that as opposed to the first choice?
Um, how could there be any other choice but B?
What kind of a d*** a** question is this on a hooker board?

IMHO, the better question would be directed at the ladies: are you a one shot & done gal, or msog? And why?

But to ask guys if they want to cum? And how often? Jeez.
I do agree with Charles on this point. Thread should have been directed towards the ladies.
duh....as often as i can
What kind of a d*** a** question is this on a hooker board?

IMHO, the better question would be directed at the ladies: are you a one shot & done gal, or msog? And why?

But to ask guys if they want to cum? And how often? Jeez. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Im MSOG but as long as you can keep going Im all good, weather you once twice or 50xs as long as your hanging in there and feeding the kitty
duh....as often as i can Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

Settling my head between Sweet's legs for an all nighter !!!!

I LOVE watching and feeling a lady cum. If I get off more than once at my age, even better.
Settling my head between Sweet's legs for an all nighter !!!!

I LOVE watching and feeling a lady cum. If I get off more than once at my age, even better. Originally Posted by Abe Normal
all night .. mmumm that just made me wet
LOL, glad I could be of service.....I got somewhat excited as well !
My preference is 2.47 times! However, my reality is that "I am only as good once as I ever was."
It has to be MSOG for me; otherwise, I wouldn't hobby because I cum almost immediately once BCD fun begins. I'm not paying $250-$300+ for one shot in the first 5 minutes.
With my ATF, she gets me at least twice and sometimes 3 esp when she hoovers it out of me ! and she doesnt ever watch the clock ! and if I book her late like 1-2am she usually falls asleep with me and leaves in the morning...
Who the hell would want to stop at one if they could have more, regardless of being male, female, hobbiest, or provider? An orgasm is great, but one after another is even better! lol