How much responsibility does Trump bear for the synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh?

Both the question you asked and the article you quoted are idiotic.

Trump makes it PLAIN and OBVIOUS that he supports the Jews and actually moves the US embassy to Jerusalem, which all previous Presidents were too chicken shit to do AND IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE to the left.

Trump's own daughter converts to Judaism without any negative impact from Trump AND IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE to the left.

The Pittsburgh shooter hates Trump because he thinks Trump is some kind of "Jew lover" AND IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE to the left.

The left, particularly the media, started out with a narrative and they refuse to budge from it when the evidence doesn't support it.

Cesar Soyac is a native American and - judging by the first name - may be part hispanic, too. But, the media was hoping and praying for a white guy from the mid-West named "Billy Ray Johnson".

Instead, they get a minority from Florida who appears to be gay as well.

CNN even posts a picture of him with his skin lightened.

Trump has NO responsibility for the Pittsburgh shooter. Originally Posted by Revenant
+1

Well said, Rev.

I have pointed out time and time again in this forum that Trump's daughter, son-in-law and grandkids are Jewish. Jared Kushner is not only a member of his faith, he is a very devout practitioner. The idea that he would tolerate for a nano-second anti-Semitism in the Administration he serves is so utterly ridiculous that I find myself slack-jawed to hear the MSM still pedaling such a patently absurd narrative.
How much responsibility does Trump bear for the synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh?

Political rhetoric matters, and he has had some unfortunate things to say about Jews.

By Julia Ioffe
October 28, 2018 at 10:06 AM Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hmmm... Julia Ioffe... where do I know her from?

Isn't she a regular "commentator" on MSNBC?

And wasn't she fired by POLITICO a while back for posting something obscene and indecent about the POTUS on Twitter?

Oh yeah... here it is!

Such a classy, respected, credible and unbiased opinion writer!

Culpability is a tricky thing, and journalists, especially of the demagogic variety, know this very well. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Fixed this for Julia Ioffe...
Remember that the next time you insult an entire group of private citizens for the rhetoric of their leader, Fred. Ooops. You just did again.

Thanks for proving my point. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What are you talking about? I don't condemn an entire groups of people for the rhetoric of their leader.

Trump gets free speech - deal with it and stop attributing things to me I did not say.
The same amount that Bernie Sanders gets for shooting up the Republican softball practice.
Absolutely zero. Originally Posted by Budman
The complete answer.
It's kind of funny how the left thinks. If the perp of some horrible act is a Trump supporter then it's all Trump's fault and if the perp hates Trump then it's still all Trump's fault. I guess "rational thinking" is not high on their priority list and they are not very good at it.
in 2017 weren't there attacks on jewish community centers and destruction in jewish cemeteries?

the left news media and hellary and some in here were blaming trump

and when it was a leftie and a black guy at that....nary a peep
ABSOLUTELY ZERO, Now the discussion should be mental health , media , Hollywood& violence
The left blames everything on Trump - and that's why they will lose. That's all they got.

It's kind of funny how the left thinks. If the perp of some horrible act is a Trump supporter then it's all Trump's fault and if the perp hates Trump then it's still all Trump's fault. I guess "rational thinking" is not high on their priority list and they are not very good at it. Originally Posted by Budman
  • WTF
  • 10-29-2018, 09:03 AM
The left blames everything on Trump - and that's why they will lose. That's all they got. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Lose what?

The mid term House?

Willing to bet a 6 month ban on that?
Lose what?

The mid term House?

Willing to bet a 6 month ban on that? Originally Posted by WTF

I'll bet you 6 months ban from this forum that the left will not win both house and senate.
Same for me. Any takers????????

I'll bet you 6 months ban from this forum that the left will not win both house and senate. Originally Posted by Budman
Well that guy really speaks for me!

NOT!