How much responsibility does Trump bear for the synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh?

So you are saying that the democrats support the state of Israel?
Btw - just so you know - I stand with Israel. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
What in the world are you spinning about? Are you trying to say that Democrats don't? How absolutely ludicrous.

Most of the Jewish people I know and grew up with have supported Israel since its inception. And the VAST majority of them are Democrats.

I support Israel, but when I disagree with its government, I don't.

That's my right as an American.

BTW -- just so you know -- we are allowed to disagree on matters of foreign policy.

And the tweet you cut and pasted is glaringly erroneous.

Let's stay on the topic of Trump and the American Jewish community. Not Israel. Your inability to distinguish between the two prevents us having an informed debate.
  • grean
  • 10-29-2018, 12:49 PM
That "philosophy" had some value and traction until .....

... 10 years later ...

... the shit's still being spewed from his ignorant mouth.

(In fact you can pick either one without coats on!)

Have you ever noticed that people who don't know shit about which the speak are always laughing through the "conversation" ...?? Nervousness due to recognizing their lack of knowledge. Or is it the beer? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Don't forget his "special ed" comment about his bowling skills on late night. That cost him a day of bowling lessons from a special ed student.

However, while I was at odds with some of his policies, aside from a couple mistakes, he doesn't hold a candle to Trump.

Clinton on the other hand was an embarrassment. "I did not have...."

Bush 43 even made a few blunders.

However, we can say this person or that person all day long. Doesn't excuse the person now holding the office.
It's kind of funny how the left thinks. If the perp of some horrible act is a Trump supporter then it's all Trump's fault and if the perp hates Trump then it's still all Trump's fault. I guess "rational thinking" is not high on their priority list and they are not very good at it. Originally Posted by Budman

Rational thinking and logic are FAR removed from the priority list of most liberals.

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Add to that all those college twits (professors) who've called for him to get hung, poisoned, shot, burned etc..

The problem is the left is not held to any standard. Originally Posted by Budman

Especially not by the media!
And the tweet you cut and pasted is glaringly erroneous. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, they put down "Friday" instead of "Saturday" lol. You really busted them with that egregious error, dintcha yssup?

Otherwise that tweet was spot-on!
Yeah, man. That’s an easy mistake for a Jewish poster to make.
Gotta wonder why the lame-stream media never matched Bernie's campaign motto "A political revolution is coming" with the Bernie shooter the way they have tried to tar-and-feather Trump with Fauxcahontas' twin brother.

Yeah, man. That’s an easy mistake for a Jewish poster to make. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Kinda like someone from Hawaii saying there are 57 states.