Pussy goggles

I’d like to know which reviewer has the most honest reviews. I think a lot of the posters are either trying to flatter the provider or has on “pussy goggles” (anyone who gives them pussy looks amazing) I understand that we all have different taste but I have met so many providers that were average looking-at best- or worse, but had reviews describing them as if they were sports illustrated models. I know we don’t t want to be mean or offensive or insulting but if the reviews are not accurate-what’s the point?
Is it just me...?
Nah, it's not just you. I chalk it up to a few things.

First and foremost, the guys want to be nice. Not for any specific reason, they just want to be nice.

Second, there are those that want to be nice for a reason. The first, subconsciously, they don't want to feel they've gotten ripped off or smoked. If they say she's hot, she's hot and worth the $.

Some probably do it to prevent drama. Mandles and white knights prevail around here. Say something negative about a lady and you'll catch hell.

I always wonder what the dudes around here look like, which makes me wonder what kind of curve we're working with. If a dude is a 2, a girl who's a 5 to another 5 will be an 8 to him, right? Fuck, I don't know. I failed Algebra 2.

Finally, every woman is sexy when it's YOUR dick in her mouth, right?
There was a guy before eccie shut down. His name was Honest Abe. He must have been a millionaire. He would post a review sometimes 2or3 times a week. Whatever happened to him?
Hello?.. who has the most honest reviews? I’m tired of being mislead by guys who wouldn’t know a hot woman if she.... well... you know.
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2018, 08:09 PM
Reviews with session pics are the best, others are just fairy tales of how good she looks
  • The J
  • 08-17-2018, 08:18 PM
He is just too nice to every providers lmao. Never says “ugly”. Saying in other word of “fine” or “okay” ,

when he sees someone somewhat cute, he says “pretty” or “beautiful” and

when he sees super cute girl, he say “ABSOLUTELY CUTE” or something with long ass word “SUPER ELEGANT!l whatever lol
I beleieve all my reviews are honest... Im really that good lol
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2018, 08:27 PM
There was a guy before eccie shut down. His name was Honest Abe. He must have been a millionaire. He would post a review sometimes 2or3 times a week. Whatever happened to him? Originally Posted by Sonicman
He's here and will make a appearance shortly, I'm sure he's on a new encounter at the moment
I love the term "small BBW" in a review
Who has the most honest reviews? That's hard to tell. I've seen pics in reviews where the guy describes her pretty, very pretty, beautiful..., but when I see the pics, well let's just say I wouldn't agree with the OP. Everyone has their own opinion of beauty. The majority of opinions I've read about Angelina Jolie, the actress, always say how beautiful she is, but I think she's one of the ugliest women I've seen.

I always read multiple reviews of girls written by different guys and make my decision that way.

I'm not too sure honesty and the hobby are synonymous. LOL

TM
I love the term "small BBW" in a review Originally Posted by slowmover
Yep. BBW=fat; small BBW=chubby; “thick”=chubby or fat; Soft=fat; “decent looking”=Id do her if I was horny enough
I’m with you, Tex.....I analyze the previous encounters, trusting the validation everyone is posting and make my decision based on the “facts”, trying to decide with my head and not my dick.
I’ve been active in the hobby almost a year and seen 24 providers, a few multiple times and have a to-do list that requires frequent research. I will not bs you guys in my reviews and want to be a reliable resource for you. Happy hunting!
Honest reviews ? The best is the small BBW ( great if your into that ) Or face isn't that bad ? ^^ I agree pictures tell the story.
You do not know who has the most honest reviews because no one was there to verify the accuracy or inaccuracy, so if anyone tells you how honest/dishonest someone else's review is, they are FOS.

I have seen some really good reviews written up on providers that when I see her, she is not all that, and I have seen some meh reviews on providers that I had a great time with.