Every Secret I ever Learned while in the hobby.

When I was still an active provider I was always asked “why don’t you teach this

Inside here is everything I ever learned during my stay as a provider. I’ve moved on to coaching and consulting.

This information is good for both women and men and to help sex at home.

Https://springboardinspiration.com/the_hidden_vault

This is not a page I offer to the public. Usually I require an email to access it. But for you I will give the link.

As you look through this page, you’ll begin to feel the excitement as the possibilities unfold. There’s so much, so few know.

Enjoy.

PS this site is safe for spouses. That’s the whole point.

PSS i am not a provider any longer. This is my consulting site. I’m just offering you the hidden pages without any hoops.
PS...This site is turning into something that is absolutely NOT SAFE FOR SPOUSES due to a behind the scenes little playtoy being created for the Ladies Only.

Sorry, misread, you are referencing your site, I was referencing this site, change SPOUSES to HOBBYISTS in my statement....Carry on.

This is not a page I offer to the public. Usually I require an email to access it. But for you I will give the link. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Oh, so this is a threAD for your new business? Thanks.
You could put it that way. Or you could take it as the favor it is.
I miss the HELL outta Kayla!
Glad to see you still around Kayla, even if in a different aspect of the biz. Would you consider a tutoring session or two? Lol
Mam ur consulting biz is not doing well if you have time to post nonsense plz reevaluate your biz. Try getting a job.
Kayla, good to see you and thanks. Hope that all is well in your life and tell Rebecca hello.
When I was still an active provider I was always asked “why don’t you teach this

Inside here is everything I ever learned during my stay as a provider. I’ve moved on to coaching and consulting.

This information is good for both women and men and to help sex at home.

Https://springboardinspiration.com/the_hidden_vault

This is not a page I offer to the public. Usually I require an email to access it. But for you I will give the link.

As you look through this page, you’ll begin to feel the excitement as the possibilities unfold. There’s so much, so few know.

Enjoy.

PS this site is safe for spouses. That’s the whole point.

PSS i am not a provider any longer. This is my consulting site. I’m just offering you the hidden pages without any hoops. Originally Posted by LovingKayla

consulting Johns and Hookers

i have not read the 100 hooker books before this

That's hilarious. A favor? Leading us to your website's catalog to purchase stuff? That's the favor?

I have an idea - You're so much better of being up frong with people and not treating them like they're idiots. Simply say somethign like "Hey all, I'm selling some books and vids on Everything I learned...." Check it out if you can!
  • BLM69
  • 08-18-2018, 02:12 PM
I could write a great book educating others on hobby strategies but providers will put a bounty on my head
You making the book a scratch and sniff book?
I could write a great book educating others on hobby strategies but providers will put a bounty on my head Originally Posted by BLM69

I can send U the

"DATY for Clients"
"the correct way to eat pussy" with scratch and sniff feed back built in.
  • Crock
  • 08-20-2018, 05:28 PM
This is not a page I offer to the public. Usually I require an email to access it. But for you I will give the link. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
That's hilarious. A favor? Leading us to your website's catalog to purchase stuff? That's the favor? Originally Posted by smags007
Yeah, sorry, but what am I missing here? This isn't a favor, this is spam.
Look, she may have been the World’s Greatest Provider to some of you during her day but this sort of stuff is a crock of shit to me and ranks up there with that infomercial crap that people market/hustle...And obviously this crap isn’t selling elsewhere, thus it’s getting HUSTLED here now...This is worse than when Lola Brea tried to hustle those calendars of ECCIE LADIES to the chumps here!