Best BJ in East Texas

• JJ69
  • 08-22-2018, 10:30 PM
I’m curious to know who has the best BJ in East Texas. I’m willing to test them all out😉
Hmmm...I have a lil video I'll share with you....you can let me know if you think you'd like what I offer
Hmmm...I have a lil video I'll share with you....you can let me know if you think you'd like what I offer Originally Posted by MajicPlayground
May I see the video also
  • JJ69
  • 08-23-2018, 06:38 AM
That sounds great. Let’s see this video ��
  • jwood
  • 08-23-2018, 07:43 AM
Me too please. Bring back old memories
I love to show you.
I love to show you
Jwood, drop me a PM with your email or phone and I'd love to send it to you just to remind you of the fun we had
I think it has been established that there are not many BJs to be had here in East Texas. Not enough data to make a comparison. I’ve only had one Janelle Sauval- so I guess she was the best.
I think it has been established that there are not many BJs to be had here in East Texas. Not enough data to make a comparison. I’ve only had one Janelle Sauval- so I guess she was the best.
  • JJ69
  • 08-23-2018, 09:22 AM
Majic’s in the lead so far. (This is an untested opinion right now) lol.
  • JJ69
  • 08-23-2018, 09:23 AM
Majic’s in the lead so far. (This is an untested opinion right now) lol.
Majic is gonna be hard to beat on this
I can tell you that Magic will always be top even when she does it upside down. Never found one that was better and I have had a few.
Well thank y'all so much...if it were possible I'd be blushing . But some of you know the only way I blush is when I'm upside down with something in my mouth and all the blood rushes to my head

Here's a lil secret to WHY I am the best....One, I absolutely love playing with toys (squeaky clean ones lol), and Two, I have a true desire to give you the most memorable, pleasure filled experience that puts a smile on your face for days