Review writing

I know I saw a post on how to write a review but can't seem to find it. I am a bit computer challenged at times so could someone walk me through it again so I can get it right the first time.

Thanx
The review format is pretty self-explanatory. Pick the forum the review belongs in (Indy, Studio, Amp, Agency), then click the "New Review" button at the top of the threads. From there it's fill in the blank.

Notes:
If the provider doesn't advertise a phone number, "She will provide" is good
Specific address is a no-no - general area only ("GWB and NDT" or whatever the provider lists)
Details of the session go in the ROS.

Good luck and happy writing!
Go to the city you want.

Open the appropriate review forum (indy, studio,etc).

Click on New Review in upper left area of page.

Fill in the blanks as completely as you can.
Things like Race: she won
Fee: see her ad, or between her and me
are not very helpful.

Give a meaningful physical description.

The ROS may be as detailed as you like. Minimum should be enough to let us know how the session flowed. What were the activities? Tell us what you liked or did not like. We don't know your taste, so some things that are not helpful are:
Best I ever had.
You will love her.
Perfect body.

Hope this helps. You will get the hang of it.

Torito
This post might help you as well on the actual mechanics of writing it

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=69938
Thanx guys!...very helpful.
Man, I know I wrote a review already, but I can't seem to find where the starting point is for "New Review"...LOL...Can someone walk me through from the start???
This thread already gives pretty much step by step instructions. What exactly do you need help with?
Yeah, i hear you. I logged in, went to Forum in Dallas, but don't see anything in the upper left for starting a new review. What am I missing? I'm starting to wonder if I'm going senile. I don't even see anything that resembles indy, studio, etc...
At the same level as the welcome area, the 3 ad forums, alerts, coed etc. The bottom forums are for reviews (look at the name). In those forums is the "new review " button.

That help?
Yep. I'm an idiot sometimes. What can I say?

Thanks for the help, CenterLock.