Alcohol Breath....... ?

This question is for our Wonderful Ladies.

What are your thoughts on a man, whom you make an appt. with, who has the smell of an alcoholic beverage on his breath?

Reason i ask is, we are in Louisiana. LOL If our state went dry, Anheuser Busch and Whiskey companies would go under.... LOL

Plus, i drink socially, but not to the point of excess. I've often wanted to invite certain "Ladies" to have a social drink with me prior to an appt. but never have due to how i thought i'd be viewd (and sorry, but yes, charged).

I'm in the Military and travel a good bit. So the company would be OUTSTANDING and add to our meet.

So, all in all, LADIES..... Your Thoughts?

THanks for your time in reading.
I've always liked the smell of beer on a man's breath. Not sure why. Giggle....
LOL as long as you arent drinking that beer that smells like stale oranges....Blue Moon beer

In fact,bring me some Jack & let's do shots of my titties {or off Jilly's titties}!!!
I agree with JillyClaire. I like the smell of a few drinks on a mans breath! It let's me know he is good and loose.. Ready to play!
...Also I won't feel so bad, chances are I have had a drink as well.
Thank you ladies for the responses. It's truly appreciated. I've actually decided not to make appts due to my having some drinks