Who do you find hotter?

Ok, I'm not sure if this is sandbox fodder, but after seeing Margot Robbie on late night, I thought this might get some good traction in coed.

I decided to do the poll on Margot Robbie vs Gal Gadot in their Comic Book costumes.

Which one is hotter in costume?

For fun, you can say which one you think is hotter overall.

For me, I am a butt gal, so I think Margot as Harley in those hot pants just does it for me, but I love Wonder Woman so much and I love the language barrier in the post interviews so I am really in a dilemma trying to decide which one I think is hotter in costume.

In real life, I think I'd take Margot over Gal.
It should be fun to pick one of them in costume.

For those of you who follow along.

If not, just comment who you think you'd pick if you had to pick just one and why?
They are both sexy as hell but for me the edge would have to go to Gal Gadot. The dark hair, accent and incredible body made for an awesome combo. On the flip side, the over the top New York accent killed it for me with Margot Robbie. Also, Suicide Squad sucked hard, so there is a little negative association there.
  • Crock
  • 12-19-2017, 10:54 AM
Also, Suicide Squad sucked hard, so there is a little negative association there. Originally Posted by Mr. Rogers
For me, it's the opposite. Nearly every single DC movie has sucked lately, except WW, so there's a huge positive association there.
Gal Gadot....hands down.
Too hard too pick. Can I have them both please? 😉
margot robbie.. any day..
duh, i forgot pics.

I seem to like the brunette
We are just going off in their costumes here.

There's just way too many other things to take into consideration.

I'm sitting here debating Gal's ass kicking abilities.

Their accents.

Margot can open beers with each other like it's no big deal.

I think Gal with has a knotch up on being a sweet bad ass.

But on hotness, I am so torn. I really don't know which way to vote.
Those shorts on Margot were indeed sexy ass hell!! But Gal takes it for me with the accent
Gal Gadot all the way, her smile, her lips, her eyes,her demeanor... Her effortless beauty, that screams look I'm so cool, and I know I'm so freaking sexy but I just play cool... I love her little vids on instagram...
Definitely along with Monica Bellucci, one of my girl crushes.
Gal Gadot, the Allegra Hope of DC Comic movies.
Gal for sure.
Why do I have to choose. I will just go for doubles with an overnighter with both of them and see who is standing at the end of the day!!
Gal Gadot, the Only Hope for DC Comic movies.