Bait and Switch?

If a girl has make up on in her showcase and all her Ad photos, then has none when you show up, isn't that kind of a bait and switch. I understand not wearing lipstick and I'm not talking about all kinds of make up But Gawd Damn,I grew up with 3 sisters and a mom. Everyone one of them could do eye make up while driving. Just a thought. It's kind of a let down at times.

For the record I don't mind lips with red lipstick around my hard cock. Lol
What a needy tard ... not bait and switch. Did you discuss makeup with the provider? Most wear little due to makeup tracks on shirts and necks.
You didn't read my statement
Still not a bait and switch. You might benefit from googling bait and switch.
Still not a bait and switch. You might benefit from googling bait and switch. Originally Posted by pyramider

It might not be for some girl but for some it is.
I can only hope/pray that you are not a MD.
Whaaatt?
Why do you say that? Because I'm on here and I like to fuck? It's a great hobby. Plenty of cardio.
If her pic is 5 years+ old or 40+ lbs. ago, then you might have an argument. Bait and switch is strictly used for the girl you see not being the girl in the pics. There are a lot worse things out there than the girl not having make up on. If that is a big issue for you, tell the provider when you set up your date. Some guys ask for DATY, MSOG or a multitude of other requests, I don't think asking a girl to have make up on point will be an issue.
Well anyways. I work hard for my money so why should I expect any less.
Dr you're right. For $$$ the lady should be dressed nice and made up. They do that shit because the lame asses who see them let them get away with it. Screws it up for everybody
If you want the woman to wear makeup maybe try asking. Others have said already but many women don't wear perfume or makeup so as not to leave evidence of your visit. ABSOLUTELY NOT BAIT AND SWITCH. What woman do you look who always looks just as good as her photos? Have you ever heard of glamor shots?
You'll ALWAYS find me in lingerie, hair curled, nails done, make-up done!!
I just enjoy looking nice, but I never realized men paid attention to it until I started seeing it in my reviews.

Ive also had requests for a no makeup or fresh faced look. It never hurts to just respectfully ask.
It's not bait and switch as others have opined. Communication is paramount so if you want make up, ask for it.
I always have: hair, nails, lingerie, heels. Things like that done to the T. However, the makeup in my photos is lvl 20, because it was a photoshoot. If I wore that with clients the sheets would look a mess.
Providing forced me to perfect my quick, natural face beat, that won't come off on the sheets. However I always dress for the occasion, and if we are spending the night together with dinner included, my make-up will show it.
I don't think that's a bait and switch. I'm sure the women still similar to their pictures with less make up, and to think they are going to put on 2 hrs worth of make up to sweat it off in a 1hr session is kind of silly.