walk into a bar...

The leftists love identity politics - shove it right back in their horse faces...
I believe Beto fits the horseface nickname
I believe Beto fits the horseface nickname Originally Posted by vintage man
I concur. Beto as well as Fauxcohantas and that wanna be black lady.

I think all Democrats who are white liberals may well be ashamed of their race, even though it is an immutable characteristic.

The leftists love identity politics - shove it right back in their horse faces... Originally Posted by friendly fred
I concur. Beto as well as Fauxcohantas and that wanna be black lady.

I think all Democrats who are white liberals may well be ashamed of their race, even though it is an immutable characteristic. Originally Posted by friendly fred

one small problem with that meme. Beto is not a female.
one small problem with that meme. Beto is not a female. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
But Beto self-identifies as a dress-wearing white (but Hispanic wanna be), lib-retard pussy. The new PC mantra is that you have to accept him as he identifies himself.
But Beto self-identifies as a dress-wearing white (but Hispanic wanna be), lib-retard pussy. The new PC mantra is that you have to accept him as he identifies himself. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes indeed, he wishes he were a woman, and he acts like a little bitch.
An adulterer, a serial liar, and a draft dodger walk into a bar.

Look closer. it's just one guy.

The king of identity politics.

[QUOTE=friendly fred;

The leftists love identity politics - shove it right back in their horse faces...[/QUOTE]
Attached Images File Type: png yelling trump.png (985.6 KB, 120 views)
An adulterer, a serial liar, and a draft dodger walk into a bar.

Look closer. it's just one guy.

The king of identity politics.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
The Democrats invented identity politics and Trump outplayed them at it.

He is the first Republican to fight back at the level of those leftist assholes, and he has led us to the lowest unemployment in 50 years, lower taxes, and the highest stock market ever.

He is winning and the motherfuckers on the left would rather people starve and the country fall apart than give Trump credit.
Thank you for admitting trump is the king of identity politics.

I'm willing to give some credit to trump but nowhere near as much as you. Every item you name was headed towards the current level. Unemployment was headed down, the stock market was headed up, and he slashed his own taxes while giving the middle-class chump change. On top of that, he is a pathological liar.

For someone who is on the "winning" team you sure are angry.

Probably because you know what's coming in November.
The Democrats invented identity politics and Trump outplayed them at it.

He is the first Republican to fight back at the level of those leftist assholes, and he has led us to the lowest unemployment in 50 years, lower taxes, and the highest stock market ever.

He is winning and the motherfuckers on the left would rather people starve and the country fall apart than give Trump credit. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Friendly Fred, you’ve been on a rant for a few months now.

Hope you’re OK.

Yssup, I'm worried about you too. You've been having a meltdown since before Trump was even in office. Hope you will be OK. You might want to buckle up buttercup because it's going to be a very bumpy ride and I would not want your feelings hurt babe.

Hope you’re OK. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thank you for admitting trump is the king of identity politics.

I'm willing to give some credit to trump but nowhere near as much as you. Every item you name was headed towards the current level. Unemployment was headed down, the stock market was headed up, and he slashed his own taxes while giving the middle-class chump change. On top of that, he is a pathological liar.

For someone who is on the "winning" team you sure are angry.

Probably because you know what's coming in November.
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
More that I know what is coming in the future, and it isn't pretty.

As long as they kill white liberals in equal proportions to the white conservatives, I can learn to live with it. In spite of my advanced age, I'm still quick with my feet and handy with my knife, so I will deal with the motherfuckers who come for me.
buttercup? guffaw! lol!
MAGA

Hope you’re OK.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That was another funny one, Yssup Rider!!!