florida gov race: emails show Gillum is corrupt

http://www.tampabay.com/florida-poli...-go-from-here/

Where does Andrew Gillum go from here?

Tuesday's release of private emails and text messages by a former friend detailing the mayor's trips to Central America with lobbyists and to New York with federal investigators couldn't have come at a worse time for Gillum. With just two weeks left on the trail, his campaign had been humming, on top of GOP nominee Ron DeSantis in every publicly released poll and perhaps ahead in enthusiasm and momentum.
We’re the emails written in a minstrel accent?

Can’t really believe anything DeSantis says, can we?
Did someone mention "polls"?
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So you're admitting you're the source of the racist, minstrel voiced messages denigrating Gillum? The news reported they were from Idaho. Is that where you live?
Yes, IBH. That’s exactly what I was saying.

Grow up.
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2018, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Maybe he can grab'em by the pussy and work his way out of what you think is a mess!
WakeUp must be on vacation.

Tuesday's release of private emails and text messages by a former friend detailing the mayor's trips to Central America with lobbyists and to New York with federal investigators couldn't have come at a worse time for Gillum. With just two weeks left on the trail, his campaign had been humming, on top of GOP nominee Ron DeSantis in every publicly released poll and perhaps ahead in enthusiasm and momentum. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That motherfucker got free tickets to Hamilton? My wife just paid $1000 each for decent seats for her to take the grandkids. That fucking asshole Gillum got some valuable shit for free - glad it was the FBI - they are good at documenting that shit.

I hope he goes to jail.

Can’t really believe anything DeSantis says, can we? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It doesn't matter what DeSantis says - read the article - Gillum got free tickets to Hamilton on Broadway from an undercover FBI agent, posing as a motherfucking developer.

He is in trouble, and should go to jail if he is guilty. However, I think the FBI should take all the time it needs to investigate that asshole.

"But on Tuesday, former friend and mayoral campaign treasurer Adam Corey publicly released more than 100 pages of emails and text messages that appear to contradict some of Gillum's defenses"

If both the FBI and your former campaign treasurer are speaking against you, you are in deep shit.
Of course. Hamilton tickets are fucking poison!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Is Yssup Rider relocating to Florida?

Bailing on Austin are you?
Of course. Hamilton tickets are fucking poison!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You failed to address the accusations against Gillum which still stand uncontroverted.

Gillum is a sick bribe taking corrupt sumbitch. It would be doubly shameful for the Democrats to elect someone who takes bribes from FBI agents disguised as Hamilton ticket giving developers.
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2018, 06:58 PM
It doesn't matter what DeSantis says - read the article - Gillum got free tickets to Hamilton on Broadway from an undercover FBI agent, posing as a motherfucking developer.
Originally Posted by friendly fred
That is not exactly wtf the article said...lucky he didn't sell a bunch of condo's to the Russians and Saudis though. Thats where the big money is at!

He is in trouble, and should go to jail if he is guilty. However, I think the FBI should take all the time it needs to investigate that asshole.

"But on Tuesday, former friend and mayoral campaign treasurer Adam Corey publicly released more than 100 pages of emails and text messages that appear to contradict some of Gillum's defenses"

If both the FBI and your former campaign treasurer are speaking against you, you are in deep shit. Originally Posted by friendly fred
She should have waited for the movie.