Name: Vivian
Phone: None
Email Address: None
URL / Website: https://www.lovely-angel.net/
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: DFW Area
Activities: ROS
Hair Length and Color: I believe it was darkish brown, to her shoulders or a bit past
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is about 5ft 3.. breasts are smallish, B cup size I would say is accurate. She has some small gumdrop nipples on them. They were fun to play and suck on. She has a good nice body.. a little ass but not much. Face wise.. at first I thought 6.. but after spending an hour with her, I would upgrade to a 7, maybe 7.5. I dont remember any tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
NPRA!!!!! Excellent review as always Ricky. Solid recon
Nice review RickyG

Good recon
Ricky, I will personally Welcome you to ntx bob chung troll wagon.
ntx and bob need to do proper welcoming.
Nice review RickyG

Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
indeed!

indeed!

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I am clueless. If you are not so off track, I May understand. I will wait til your other handles or boyfriends follow up of translation.
I am clueless. Originally Posted by DCHung
On that we are in complete agreement!
I am clueless. If you are not so off track, I May understand. I will wait til your other handles or boyfriends follow up of translation. Originally Posted by DCHung
Who wouldn't want Chung as a boyfriend? What with his handsome movie star looks and charismatic personality.

What can I follow up of translation for you D_Chung?

Again, great review of Vivian RickyG.
Who wouldn't want Chung as a boyfriend? What with his handsome movie star looks and charismatic personality.

What can I follow up of translation for you D_Chung?

Again, great review of Vivian RickyG. Originally Posted by ntxguy
You can keep him to yourself and address me as DC-Hung. Don’t really want to be associated with your boyfriend or you