Here is my weekend experience, thus far with providers

This thread in the ML, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=911066 happened to me yesterday, if you do not have PA, sorry. So today, I sent 5 other providers PMs about their weekend lineup ads this weekend, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=910845, a few BP ad providers and http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=910799.

Now, the only two who responded to me were the VP on this site. The first one, KatieJaye69, I actually called her in the late morning and we agreed on a time, and I got ready, she calls me back saying she had to run an errand or something and that she would call me back in an hour after she was finished with that and taking a shower. Two hours go by and she does not call, so I decided to send Lucy a PM about her ad, she was not very timely in her responses PM and gave me her cell for texting. I shot her a text, then shot her another one telling her that her response time was better via PM! She finally text me back and said she had to put the kids to bed and now she was free to talk. I set an appointment, she gave me the address and hotel name, then I told her I would text her when I was on my way and again when I got to the hotel parking lot. I drive all the way to Lewisville and parked in the lot, texted her, then called her 6 times in 15 minutes, texting her 2 more times as well, then I headed back, getting a text from her saying a regular of hers wanted to see her last minute and I was late in arriving when actually I was 10 minutes early. Then says she has no record of me calling or texting and I told her to check her phone, then she has not responded back to me. Meanwhile, since I was on the road, I had called KatieJaye69 to see if she was done with her shower she was supposed to have taken 5 hours ago, and her response was, "Who is this?" then I reminded her and she began to yell at me stating that she was not under contract to see me and did not appreciate my sense of entitlement to see her she thought I had and hung up on me!

Great hobbying weekend thus far!!
  • 11-23-2013, 08:39 PM
Damn, sounds like some bad luck for you this weekend!

Lots of sexy and nice ladies out there, just gotta keep shopping. Don't get discoaraged, but be careful in choosing.
References and regulars. 1st time dates are a hit or miss. There are some ladies on this site that I have seen over a hundred times and dates with them are automatic. Love my regulars.
References and regulars. 1st time dates are a hit or miss. There are some ladies on this site that I have seen over a hundred times and dates with them are automatic. Love my regulars. Originally Posted by Bestman200600

Very true, I have a small rotation of providers I see, but I am always willing and wanting to add to it! What the providers need to keep in mind is that a regular client was at one time, a first time client and if they would have done the it is not too important that I see him hit or miss theory to that regular, then he would be spending his money elsewhere.
and ladies need to remember not all money is good money. hmm, maybe some have already figured that out.
Those are the types of providers that make it hard for those of us who do run our business as a real business, and put costumer service into our business. It makes it especially hard for us who visit an area when the regular providers have made the clients leery of providers in that particular area. I can assure you not all of us are like that and most of us actually value meeting new and potential repeat clients. I do hope your weekend turn out better than it began sweetie.
For every provider that treats you that way, I guarantee there are plenty others that would kill to make you one happy man!! Give one of us a shot. You just arent looking in the right area sir..
Maybe the regular is an easy, no effort needed client. Quit whining and move on.
  • zebra
  • 11-24-2013, 05:36 AM
NearHauteRed,

Don't feel bad, happened to me too, texted JamieJo and after 30-45 minutes of back and forth text's she says she's not available, so I called Livi and left a voice message, called Melannie Star and left a voice message, PM'ed 3 ladies and got responses back but wasn't satisfied with them, PM'ed Daisiixxx aka Dawn at 3:30 pm
cause I read her ad posted in the Weekend Lineup Ad Section Saturday @ 2:45 pm and she PM'ed back pretty quickly but said she was in Austin thru Turkey Day and wouldn't return until Dec. 7th., called BP Krista cause she was recommended to me and left a voice message never heard back, then it was after 12 midnight and called Katiejaye69, she answered but said she was busy doing something with a friend, but would text me back when she figured out when she would be available, no text nothing back..

Hey, were both on a roll dude... I quit, stick a fork in me! It's 6:35 am Sunday, you think if I start now I might hit pay dirt by 10:00 or 11:00 o'clock this morning ? I think I'll just head to Windstar and hit the Blackjack table in a few minutes and try & and triple that $ 300. What'ya think ?
and ladies need to remember not all money is good money. hmm, maybe some have already figured that out. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
Lol
NearHauteRed,

Don't feel bad, happened to me too, texted JamieJo and after 30-45 minutes of back and forth text's she says she's not available, so I called Livi and left a voice message, called Melannie Star and left a voice message, PM'ed 3 ladies and got responses back but wasn't satisfied with them, PM'ed Daisiixxx aka Dawn at 3:30 pm
cause I read her ad posted in the Weekend Lineup Ad Section Saturday @ 2:45 pm and she PM'ed back pretty quickly but said she was in Austin thru Turkey Day and wouldn't return until Dec. 7th., called BP Krista cause she was recommended to me and left a voice message never heard back, then it was after 12 midnight and called Katiejaye69, she answered but said she was busy doing something with a friend, but would text me back when she figured out when she would be available, no text nothing back..

Hey, were both on a roll dude... I quit, stick a fork in me! It's 6:35 am Sunday, you think if I start now I might hit pay dirt by 10:00 or 11:00 o'clock this morning ? I think I'll just head to Windstar and hit the Blackjack table in a few minutes and try & and triple that $ 300. What'ya think ? Originally Posted by zebra
1st. Winstar is a great idea. Do it.

2nd. Talk about casting a wide net...lol
The reason I started this thread is because of this thread, http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=908053 , look particularly at posts # 6, 14 and 18. Many providers try to burn that candle at both ends and when a hobbyists calls them out on it, then very little if any resistance is given as they know the facts speak for themselves with the their ads they put up of how guys need to call early to book as they get filled quickly, and when a hobbyist does contact them to set an appointment, they take forever to respond if they do at all, then on the other hand, I see providers post about how bad they are hurting for money and about the whoa is me posts about their financial problems. So one or the other is bullshit, you cannot have it both ways. Oh, and the two providers I have mentioned in this thread, have not and probably will not respond as they have been logged in well after I posted this thread and I am sure they have seen it as they know they are wrong, but, as most providers in this business who are wrong will not admit it.

OldButStillGoing, since you know so much, how does a provider determine whose money is good and whose money is not good? I have p411 with double digit okays, I have never NCNS a provider I set an appointment with and I treat them all with all around respect (contacting them via their preferred method, showing up on time, having the proper donation, excellent personal hygiene and not staying over my duration I paid for) in my process of determining if I want to see them for a session all the way to the end of my time with them. I know you like to allege speculative rumors and state them as fact when you really have no clue and looking at your past posts, others can and will determine the same conclusion. I would appreciate it if you kept your theoretical conjecture to yourself.

The only money that I have spent on providers this weekend is the gas and mileage on my vehicle I have used to travel to multiple parts of the metroplex to sit in my car in the parking lot at the provider's supposed incall they sent me to, only to get no response from them after I arrived. I think the providers who do this to guys should be called out and when they do it enough times, then either they shape up or they ship out of the business.
I know of a perfect way to improve your hobby weekend and start your week off feeling refreshed and renewed. I ttied to send you a pm but, as I'm sure you know, you're not set up to receive pm's. So if you are interested in my superb advise please give me a call.
Hmmm...sorry that happened to you . Now if you would have contact me...

Good luck next time hun. Refs are great and help when determining what provider to see. There are PLENTY of us that would have treated you better.
NearHauteRed,

Hey, were both on a roll dude... I quit, stick a fork in me! It's 6:35 am Sunday, you think if I start now I might hit pay dirt by 10:00 or 11:00 o'clock this morning ? I think I'll just head to Windstar and hit the Blackjack table in a few minutes and try & and triple that $ 300. What'ya think ? Originally Posted by zebra

Hello Zebra I just wanted to apologize publicly since my name was mentioned publicly..lol. I am sorry. I had not placed a weekend add this week for the fact that I did not have much available time. May sound crazy but I just got home from church so this is my first time even hearing of this.Yes I go to church..
I will encourage you to please read my profile as I do state that I do prefer to be contacted through pm when inquiring about a meeting.Which I never did recieve.Pre-booking with advance notice is always encouraged. I respect your personal life as I kindly ask for mine to be respected as well. I am online quite a bit and chances are if I am not online, I am not available. Please pm me first when booking appointment.. j/s. I do not answer my phone or text to unknown numbers and most of the time my phone is on silent if I am busy.Majority of appts have been pre-booked in advance and I also state that I will do my best to accomodate but not a garauntee for last minute appts. I do not have a voicemail set on my phone so I do not understand how you were able to leave voice message..All in all, sorry if I sound grouchy in this post but I just did not see the point in having to mention names to who is not available..lol. No hard feelings and hope your day made a turn for the better