Asses for Surcher

Ladies please post your nicest ass pics for Surcher while he recuperates at home. This worked wonders before....Let's see what how fast we can get him up an at em

Guys that ARE asses, please refrain from posting!
Let's start with a pic of YOUR ass!

get well babe!
THANKS DALLAS, FOR THE WISHES AND YOUR ASS! I'M STARTING TO FEEL BETTER ALREADY!

SOFIA, YOU POSTED YOUR BOOBS LAST YEAR AND BASED ON THOSE LOVELY TATA'S YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGIN' WITH ANTICIPATION OF SEEING YOUR SWEET BACKSIDE.IF NOT FOR ME, DO IT FOR DH TOO!

SOFIA, YOU POSTED YOUR BOOBS LAST YEAR AND BASED ON THOSE LOVELY TATA'S YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGIN' WITH ANTICIPATION OF SEEING YOUR SWEET BACKSIDE.IF NOT FOR ME, DO IT FOR DH TOO! Originally Posted by surcher
that is so funny it made me feel better!
Only one ass for my recovery. I must not be loved as much anymore and Sofa must have had a falling out with DH.
I'd rather show you my ass in person! =P Hee hee..

Glad you are feeling better hun.

xoxo
GP
Thanks GP, I'd rather see it in person. When will it happen? My recovery depends on it. I need to be sure all of me is recovered and up for the occasion!

I'd rather show you my ass in person! =P Hee hee..

Glad you are feeling better hun.

xoxo
GP Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
I'm having a hard time fitting it in the picture.

hope your Recover is well and fast.
Hope you are feeling better!!! Maybe I can see "your" ass one day!! lol
  • eve
  • 04-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Here You go!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg me45.JPG (33.7 KB, 383 views)
  • rwksl
  • 04-30-2011, 07:57 PM
Eve, you've been blessed with a great combination- a cute smile and a fine ass!
Hope you are feeling better!!! Maybe I can see "your" ass one day!! lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas, my ass is the last thing you want to see. It's almost nonexistent and I'm always on it, lol.

Here You go!!! Originally Posted by eve

Thank you Eve, that's sweet of you and what a sweet ass it is! My recovery is now on the rise! I see we're practically neighbors.

GP, I'm still waiting to see yours in person.
I remember that thread. Titts for surcher. Sofia did you ever post pics of your titts? I thought they were someone elses. Anyway I sure would like to see your titts and ASS. So post them again.
Ok Surcher.. this is what you have to look forward to!

Just took this, hopefully you likey!

xoxo
GP