Where did you get your start?

This one is more for the ladies but:
Where did you first start advertising your services when you got into this life?

Did you start on a Backpage type site then work your way up to the more snazzier advertisement sites or did you go and get your own site etc?

Guys, do you think a lady is more serious if she has her own site or posts ads on certain advertisement sites (the higher level ones) etc ..

I have seen some who have their own site, but still put BP ads that tell the interested party to go to their site for all the info.
To me sometimes they may not have a site because they want limited exposure so I don't think too much into that.

I don't go to BP. Between Eccie and P411 I find everything I want so I'm good.
Advertising helps a lot but, I don't think she's serious unless she's got some solid, consistent reviews.
I got my start on Houston Eros....I have used here and P411, but on occasion I will seek BP mainly because sometimes some new talent will show up there as they are starting out.

What makes BP such a pain the ass now days is you can look at 100 ads and most of them are for the AMPS which repeat over and over and over. To me that makes me want to avoid them because none of the girls in the photos work there, B&S to the max here... and how often do we hear about those places being raided?
well i started as a UTR at the ritz...then i got a car so i started posting on BP and cityvibe...cityvibe got me a few reviews on TER, so some people off horndogs/eccie started seeing me... so they told me to make a p411 and eccie account (one of them did an eccie review about me) He told me that i would never have to use BP again..i deleted BP months ago...and i recently deleted my cityvibe. No need for it.

short story. not much details.
well i started as a UTR at the ritz...then i got a car so i started posting on BP and cityvibe...cityvibe got me a few reviews on TER, so some people off horndogs/eccie started seeing me... so they told me to make a p411 and eccie account (one of them did an eccie review about me) He told me that i would never have to use BP again..i deleted BP months ago...and i recently deleted my cityvibe. No need for it.

short story. not much details. Originally Posted by rubyred
But it is a good success story.... I have seen your reviews and am looking forward to scheduling some time with you when the job allows (crazy shift work)
I was a manwhore when I first moved to Houston and was broke. (seriously)...not for pay but I drove a cadi and shacked in Memorial for slinging dick.
I was a manwhore when I first moved to Houston and was broke. (seriously)...not for pay but I drove a cadi and shacked in Memorial for slinging dick. Originally Posted by notanewbie
There is so much we could do with that post
*edit*

I was a manwhore FOR LADIES when I first moved to Houston and was broke. (seriously)...not for pay but I drove a cadi and shacked in Memorial for slinging dick. Originally Posted by notanewbie
oh snap!
oh snap! Originally Posted by notanewbie
Darn and I was just fixing to post a link to that TS thread again.
I was a manwhore when I first moved to Houston and was broke. (seriously)...not for pay but I drove a cadi and shacked in Memorial for slinging dick. Originally Posted by notanewbie
NotaNewbie.....you know your online buddies are going to get some mileage out of that revelation.

To me sometimes they may not have a site because they want limited exposure so I don't think too much into that. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Exactly, EA.

I started as a waitress at a club in Dallas. Met with a few guys after work a few times, and learned of backpage. I advertised on BP for a few months. Learned of ECCIE andstarted an account. Had a rather bad incident that scared the living bajeebus out of me, and at that point I decided I would never advertise on BP again. After a bit of trial and error, learning how to use ECCIE, meeting with a few legit guys, and ditching my bitch of a friend who was bringing me down, I became verified atlast! I eventually learned how to screen, then became a member of P411. I haven't had any bad experiences since BP and have enjoyed every guy I've met.
The end.
I Google and found cityvibe started there then Eccie. That's where I found the wizard of provider world. You know who you are. Wink wink
But it is a good success story.... I have seen your reviews and am looking forward to scheduling some time with you when the job allows (crazy shift work) Originally Posted by Spirit13
well thank you
ill be waiting...there is always time for rubyred

JK..
I started out in Quest Magazine, and the Sundowner, (not in publication anymore)..then found aspd, horndogs and here..used BP for a while, but had alot of wierdos off of there..so now ECCIE is my home..alot safer and better class of sexy men...like you spirit...