What's your most common "boo boo" ?

We've discussed, on many threads, what to do and not to do during a session (for both ladies and gents).

However, I don't recall seeing a thread that discusses the most common occurences of "boo boo"s.

I'm not talking "what's your pet peeve?", nor am I talking what happended to you ONCE that was so off the charts that it made you think twice about hobbying.

And let's also mention (and discount) the usual suspects:
- bait and switch
- gal in ad is not the gal who shows up, and/or pics from 20 years ago
- gal shows up w/ driver/pimp
- I forgot my purse in the car, or BP trixters
- etc

I'll start.

My most frequent boo boo w/ providers that I've encountered:
- poor oral hygene; FLOSS the day you plan to book appts, please ! I, personally, would MUCH rather feel day-old subble, than to have to turn my face every time she speaks, and try to be discreet about it. It's a DEAD MOOD KILLER; this has happened to me over 10 times, and I'll leave the envelope, come up w/ a lame excuse, and make a fast dash for the door. And this is NOT with some unknown newb provider - I'm talking well reviewd ones w/ good long standing reps.

P.S. Sorry, that sounds mean, but that's EXACTLY what I wanted to express as my most common boo boo that I've encountered.
the nosy neighbor/friend/boyfriend/excon husband or whoever decides to pound on the provider's front door during a session....has happened a couple of times to me.

knockknock

her: "oh...don't worry about that. They'll go away."

me: "ummm...ok"

KNOCKKNOCKKNOCK

her: "damn...they know better than to be knocking like that."

me: "well...apparently they don't."

POUNDPOUNDPOUND

her: "fuck...this is so annoying."

me: "imagine how annoying it would be if you were paying to be here"

I have never suspected in the few times it's happened that it was a scam to hurry me out and I've never been ripped off on time as a result but the places it happened at are places that i'm now in no hurry to return to. Even though in one case it was one of the best values I've found (since retired).
*Hot steamy dragon breath
*Phone keeps going off
*your not circumcised and you have all kinds of nasty crap cheese fungus inside that you didnt wash, *gag & barf* you need to leave you dirty man raised in a barn.
*You cleaned downtown...or so you thought, however you forgot your ass and the toilet paper stuck in it.
*I love my big guys, but please clean very well in between all the creases and folds of skin, it holds stinky odors.

That's all I got for now.
Cell Phone Etiquette: This phrase is oxymoronic I know, as cell phone and etiquette are horrible paired together, as a matter of fact the cell has singularly trumped common courtesy for good. But please at least turn the ringer off during our time, if you can not face the terror of turning the cellie off all together.