Why lie?

Recently a lady lied to me about having a big clit. I understand why she did it,...she saw my handle and wanted to entice me to see her...I just don't agree that's it's OK to do that!

Why lie? Makes no sense! 99% of the ladies I see don't have a big clit! I also love bubble butts, big nipples...and the list goes on.

I once had a lady private message me that she had a big clit, if I wanted to see her. So I go and look at her show case. Her pictures did not look that way, but really I could not tell, because they were not that revealing. So I asked for a picture...OMG she went ballistic! I understand a lady sharing a picture of her clit is very revealing, but under the circumstances I did not think it was an unreasonable request. I am not a picture collector, I just did not believe her and wanted proof!

There is no reason to lie ladies! Be honest, guys will appreciate it. You will also have a more enjoyable session because everyone is happy with no surprises.

So ladies, if you are going to private message me that you have a big clit, send me a picture!
Mike
Recently a lady lied to me about having a big clit. Originally Posted by bigclitluvr
If that's all she lied about, that's actually not too bad.
Okay... I thought it was going to be something serious lol....

Either way, I wouldn't lie about it, especially if the provider knows you like something as particular as that. I understand trying to get business but come on, she had to know you were going to want to see it before booking a session to make sure it's legit lol hell, I'd wanna see it too
I am not pissed, just disappointed! Going forward it makes me more cautious. I don'the like drama.
Recently a lady lied to me about having a big clit. I understand why she did it,...she saw my handle and wanted to entice me to see her...I just don't agree that's it's OK to do that!
Originally Posted by bigclitluvr
Your choice of words is very kind. I would not describe her action as kindly as you.

But I do totally agree with you. When someone PM's me requesting an appointment I take a peek at their reviews and if I am wayyyyyyy off from the providers they normally see, for one reason or another, I always message them back and let them know my thoughts.
Sorry Hon
That's not cool.

I'm not gonna lie I have a tiny clit.
Man up and write a review and give her a NO then instead of whining about it in coed.
sorry that happened...not cool!

{I have a small clit & big lips...but you know that...lol}

hope ya find more fun!!
Right here daddy
I have a 13 inch clit.... that help ya bro? You can sleep well tonight.
Trump said he had a big clit
No excuse to lie like that.
I know what you mean.
I hate a liar!
Maybe her clit was larger than other's, so she thought she had a large clit. Just like a fucktard with a 3" pecker thincks he has a big pecker.
If it means that much to you, make them prove it with a selfie of her clit. Better yet, make her place the corner of the New York Times right next to it so you can see the date and judge it's size.