Hotel Do Not Disturb signs

So I'm lucky enough to have a friend with benefits. And I have the extra special luck that she is rather vocal while we are enjoying those benefits. Which is not a problem at all when we're at my house.

But we've taken a couple of trips this year and twice we've had the Do Not Disturb sign stolen from our hotel room door. Once is no big deal but twice has started to make us wonder. Is this a neighbor trying to send us a message? If they really were bothered why didn't they just bang on the wall? Both times we were at Hilton resorts if that makes any difference (I'm not rich, just travel often for work so got free stays)

This past week was particularly fun. The maid knocked on the door while we were having fun and we told her we were still asleep and I go back to work. Five minutes later she knocks again and we tell her the same thing. A little later when we leave the room the maid just happens to be there. She gives us a smile and asks if she can clean the room now. She was pretty cute, wouldn't have minded if she had come in and joined.

But back to my point, is this some passive aggressive neighbor asking us to shut up? What's the deal?
I had a session in New York at the Meridien. The do not disturb sign said "fuhgeddaboudit. " Classic.
What the hell are you on about?
sorry man. just showin some concern. its all your business and ill stay out of it. and im obviously off topic (my apologies to the mods) so i wont post anymore on this subject. take care bro
sir, i have deleted my post and apologize to you publicly. i should have never posted this in this thread . i should have addressed this to you in a pm. please accept my apologies. and realize it was done out of concern only. (again apologies to the mods, but i figured since i posted it here i should ammend it here) back on topic!
What the hell are you on about? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why does he have to be "on" something?

Is EVERYONE that takes issue with one of your posts either "on something" or have some mysterious agenda?

I gotta admit this is incredibly amusing to watch....

knottyman was so far on your side of the fence for the longest time but it appears you are grating on even the "kinder, gentler" posters.....

I'm proud of you Sup...... Your firmly in touch with your dastardly self and a proud member of the pack when the "other side" starts attacking ya!

Get your ass off that computer and over to the clubhouse and let be buy you a beer!

(Sugars)
sir, i have deleted my post and apologize to you publicly. i should have never posted this in this thread . i should have addressed this to you in a pm. please accept my apologies. and realize it was done out of concern only. (again apologies to the mods, but i figured since i posted it here i should ammend it here) back on topic! Originally Posted by knotty man

Ok... How the heck do you DELETE your own post? I saw the original post (#3) and now it's gone.......

I didn't think that was possible?

It does look so cool though that Yassup now looks like he is arguing with himself!

Delete your posts #4 and #5 now and the effect will be great!

I want that Delete Post Button! That would be so cool!

sixx
WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH DO NOT DISTURB SIGNS? I guess I've found out today that it really doesn't matter, so knock yourselves out!

Thanks, knotty man. I appreciate your concern, but when you sit at a workstation for days at a time, it's easy to have ECCIE in your face 24/7. Doesn't mean you're doing nothing else. Just had a very complicated project in production and I've got two monitors, so ..

Obviously, you can see what level of dipshittery we're dealing with here... And I'm not deleting this post.

Addressing the dildonic post that followed: spread your stupid bullshit on people who care, Whispers. I'm not one of them.

BTW-- Sixx, you might want to lay off the popcorn. I hear it leads to hidden dick syndrome. According to reports, it may be too late!
LOL Yssup....

It's great to see you falling apart at the seams. Knotty and I are cool but not on the same side of the fence and even he can see it!

Now you talk about my cock? lol remember I ran off that fool Candyman from ECCIE land but I think you are going to take care of yourself!

sixx
OK...

Now I'm really perturbed... YOU have a DELETE POST button too?..... That's so uncool....
This is an awesome Skit! We have had Character changes, Who did it, and threats to outings. You just can't make this shit up! Sympathy/Drama/Action/Betrayal. A Real Romantic Action Comedy Thriller.

Do we need 3D glasses for the next scene?
Why is it great to see anybody fall apart at the seams?

Which, by the way, I'm not doing. But I guess if enough of you say it's so, it must be!

Unfuckingbelievable.

I'm going to watch basketball -- you know, a sport played by men and usually won by the group displaying character. Wait a sec. Why would you know anything about honor?
Oh ya do not disturb signs.....

I think your neighbors at these hotels were trying to get back at you for disturbing them..

I would be clapping and cheering you on.
Why is it great to see anybody fall apart at the seams?

For a change, you show that you're a class act.

No integrity. No honor. No trustworthiness.

I'm not talking about your cock, big guy. Believe me. But others do. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yssup I have to wonder why a guy would talk to others about anyone's cock but I guess that is how you roll! I guess you and Candyman are pals huh?

Old man, you have an issue with me man up like you said. You act all tough behind the PC. Show me how tough you really are.... YOW!

sixx