Nicky Vixenn...hmmm

Ok. So, Black Green Lantern has been laying on the low for a while now. Got a lot of drama shite going on with the boyfriend of a girl I served and then 3 stalkers that I met on PlentyOfFish.com (DANGEROUS SITE! LOTS OF GRENADES FRONTING LIKE DIAMONDS!). I'd talked to Nicky on here a couple of times. A guy trying to set her up and I gave her some advice. Now, I see reviews for her. Hmmmm...... I might have to come out of semi-retirement to see what the hype is about. Yall know BGL tells it like it is so if she's not 100, you'll know. If she is 100, yall definitely know.

So, should I come out of semi-retirement now or wait until an Asian girl comes into town and I serve her up like a champion?! What do you think?

I really want to see if Nicky responds so I can feel her out some more.

Come on now BGL you just want to feel her we all know that .... have fun hehehehe
Of course im going to respond , I must say your thinking about this pretty hard lol just give in to me already

I would love to hook up!!!
&&
I try to always give my best 100% of the time.

P.s I think you should come out of retirement and we will have a "party" to celebrate it!! I can do asian-cg for you lol
So, should I come out of semi-retirement now or wait until an Asian girl comes into town and I serve her up like a champion?! What do you think?
Originally Posted by blackgreenlantern
Excuse me while I barff. LOL

HID