Unexpected Hburg Drive

I'm having to drive up today and was going to hit a couple of nurseries before dealing with family BS.. Will only be in the area for 2 days but was hoping to make something happen, any interest in the area?
  • SeanF
  • 06-26-2012, 12:02 PM
Didnt know you were gong to nurseries! I saw you this am - I've got a truck if you need help with plants this afternoon

sean
Just my luck Hot provider in the burn and no money in my wallet. Calista hope you have an enjoy stay hope to see you soon.
Didnt know you were gong to nurseries! I saw you this am - I've got a truck if you need help with plants this afternoon
sean Originally Posted by SeanF
I emptied out the trunk and back seat, should be enough room for what I'm looking to bring home.. Hell, I can fit at least 6 bodies back there! Went by 3 so far and have 2 dwarf apple and 2 dwarf peach waiting for me in the AM when I head out! Sooooo excited!

Just my luck Hot provider in the burn and no money in my wallet. Calista hope you have an enjoy stay hope to see you soon. Originally Posted by Sir Lickalotaclit
I'm going to make it a point to come up more often, I miss my beaus who never make it down to the coast!
Miss thang, ur more than welcome to join me up in the burg on the 6th. C u the night of my bday! Kisses
have fun sugar!