Are the OG AMPs gone!?!?

I scrolled through several pages and all I see are sub-amps and L1s. Wtf

Not to sound stupid… but what’s the difference?
Don't freak out
Not to sound stupid… but what’s the difference? Originally Posted by TheReferee
Not stupid, but you are obviously new here lol

Don't freak out
Originally Posted by vigilant17
LOL not freaking out

Actually, I found a very old post that tells that that sub is for suburban. Yes, I’m new to Eccie but not the hobby. My first provider was in 1992 or 93 in Chicago. She was on tour from Houston. After that, I was hooked. AMPS around Royal/35, Richardson by TI used to have places with hot tubs, and even one at Arapaho at 75 that is now an aquarium place.
I scrolled through several pages and all I see are sub-amps and L1s. Wtf Originally Posted by Lucwitz
So all you seen was L1 services after scrolling (but obviously not comprehending or reading) several pages? For shits and giggles I went through just the first page here and found at least 5-6 reviews that mentioned FS/L3 service, so either you have reading comprehension issues or didn't bother reading anything or researching. Just an observation but you should try again. I'm sure next time can be a fruitful search but that depends on you.
So all you seen was L1 services after scrolling (but obviously not comprehending or reading) several pages? For shits and giggles I went through just the first page here and found at least 5-6 reviews that mentioned FS/L3 service, so either you have reading comprehension issues or didn't bother reading anything or researching. Just an observation but you should try again. I'm sure next time can be a fruitful search but that depends on you. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

What a burn.....

I would have said it a bit nicer, because after all we're all on the same team.
What a burn.....

I would have said it a bit nicer, because after all we're all on the same team. Originally Posted by valentino199
I get your point and yes some of us are on the same team and others are not. Sometimes there needs to be a dose of tough love sprinkled around. I don't doubt that the OP misses the glory days, as most of us do I'm sure but his post is not actually factual. That's all I was pointing out. Even if he did read the reviews of 3-4 pages back, why would he come out and say all he seen was L1 services available and complain about it? Anyone can literally read about FS/L3 services in 5-6 reviews on just the first page alone and even more on subsequent pages.
By the way OP, there are still a few of those AMPs around with TS also. The well is not completely dry but the water level has definitely dropped.
So all you seen was L1 services after scrolling (but obviously not comprehending or reading) several pages? For shits and giggles I went through just the first page here and found at least 5-6 reviews that mentioned FS/L3 service, so either you have reading comprehension issues or didn't bother reading anything or researching. Just an observation but you should try again. I'm sure next time can be a fruitful search but that depends on you. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
I was being a bit hyperbolic, but the tenor of the AMP scene definitely has changed even if there is FS/L3 to be found occasionally.
I think many are not going to share openly about the FS/TS places for fear they will get blown up by too many people, attract attention, and get shut down. I am no longer actively playing (at least for the foreseeable future) due to personal reasons, but as recently as 2 months ago I was getting FS and TS at several different places. So you just have to know where to look.

I just think people are keeping quiet for good reason.
"Are the OG AMPs gone!?!?"

YES
noch mal