It's your turn ladies, is it acceptable?

Your turn to state your opinion on how you are treated and singled out by hobbyist. Are games like "The price is right" acceptable to you? Would you like to be the next contestant on this thread? Maybe have your flaws circled in red. Do you fear backlash if you make your opinions know when you see negative threads? Speak out ladies, the boys need to know how you like to be treated. Do you see hobbyist regardless of how they behave on this board? Are we P-I-G Hogs?

Lots of questions so go ahead and unload. Maybe the guys can keep their mouths shut and learn something.
Who cares? They are not your GF
Do you believe they have no rating of you? They are called references, what your physical appearance is, personality, cock size, whether you come quick or not.
  • Toyz
  • 10-13-2014, 08:37 PM
Maybe the guys can keep their mouths shut and learn something.

Orrrrrr maybe we will take shots at your thread & try to derail it too? Remember, its a free opinion board, where we all can exercise our rights to free (within the rules) posts...

This commercial brought to you by Cheap Bastard Condoms...Cheap Bastard Products...We're working hard to save your Hoogar Bucks...

Maybe the guys can keep their mouths shut and learn something.

Orrrrrr maybe we will take shots at your thread & try to derail it too? Remember, its a free opinion board, where we all can exercise our rights to free (within the rules) posts...

This commercial brought to you by Cheap Bastard Condoms...Cheap Bastard Products...We're working hard to save your Hoogar Bucks...

Originally Posted by Toyz

Thought you were the one who suggested that others start their own thread and stay out of yours. You bitch when others do it but you jump right in when you don't like it. Funny how that works.
Do you believe they have no rating of you? They are called references, what your physical appearance is, personality, cock size, whether you come quick or not. Originally Posted by mr. sixty nine

Well right away we have a contestant who thinks that the ladies should not have any opinions or the right to state them.

As for me. Good physical appearance. Very good personality. Not overly endowed, very average and can cum rather quickly.
  • Toyz
  • 10-13-2014, 08:53 PM
Thought you were the one who suggested that others start their own thread and stay out of yours. You bitch when others do it but you jump right in when you don't like it. Funny how that works. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
No, I suggested if my threads were giving you trouble you should put me on ignore...

Go back and read it then come back and report the truth...or I can copy it over here so you can see what I DID post regarding you and not make up stuff? Would that be easier for you?

I also SUGGESTED you post since YOU said you never did. And now that you have I'm excited and want to participate in your thread! Welcome to being an actual participant!

Nah, the ladies who find it objectionable just don't participate in "co-ed" (they're elsewhere doing, not talking). The ones who participate are either Social Justice Crusaders or they have enough perspective to not take it personally. There's still a few gents and ladies left who don't fly off the handle at the slightest poke, but our ranks are sadly dwindling. No help for it.
SMH, more dick pissing.

I say let the Ladies bid: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1193790
Any advertising is good advertising, particularly when is free. And an addition to their weekly allowed ad allotment.
Your turn to state your opinion on how you are treated and singled out by hobbyist. Are games like "The price is right" acceptable to you? Would you like to be the next contestant on this thread? Maybe have your flaws circled in red. Do you fear backlash if you make your opinions know when you see negative threads? Speak out ladies, the boys need to know how you like to be treated. Do you see hobbyist regardless of how they behave on this board? Are we P-I-G Hogs?

Lots of questions so go ahead and unload. Maybe the guys can keep their mouths shut and learn something. Originally Posted by stevejones1969
Is this an attack on me? Cut me up and fry me if you must, just don't call me a Hog. I shave god damn it.
Do you believe they have no rating of you? They are called references, what your physical appearance is, personality, cock size, whether you come quick or not. Originally Posted by mr. sixty nine
I rarely get asked, and never ask, about physical appearance, cock size or if you are quick or not.

Most ladies want to know if you are safe, pleasant, clean, sane, and pay.
Hmmm when I show up to most, they have the exact correct size condom sitting out already. Must be mind readers?
Oh I just noticed the red circles. :/ Lame.
What is this, a sorority hazing?

THE BITCHASSNESS IS REAL.

Not everyone is going to like the way you look or how you think.
Whooo caaaares!
Hmmm when I show up to most, they have the exact correct size condom sitting out already. Must be mind readers? Originally Posted by mr. sixty nine
Uuuum, ooookaaay.
Hmmm when I show up to most, they have the exact correct size condom sitting out already. Must be mind readers? Originally Posted by mr. sixty nine
law of averages?