Ladies - What is Your Fantasy?

I've got a question for the ladies out there: what is your fantasy date? Who (speaking in general terms) is it with? Where is it? What do you do? Let's hear it!
Well, if I had to guess I'd say it was with me, of course.
lol
To direct deposit from our accounts without even seeing us?

Just kidding...well, I know there's gotta be a few that it fits for.
Oh god if Ben Affleck came to see me and he looked the way he did in the new Bateman movie, I'd melt <3
Oh god if Ben Affleck came to see me and he looked the way he did in the new Bateman movie, I'd melt <3 Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
You mean like this:

Yes he looks so good with the salt and pepper hair!
Good God, if salt and pepper hair turns you on, I'm the guy for you.
Yes he looks so good with the salt and pepper hair! Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh
Well, I'm afraid I'm a little lacking in the salt and pepper department...
Me too, but you better hurry because the salt keeps taking over the peppers territory.
Oh god if Ben Affleck came to see me and he looked the way he did in the new Bateman movie, I'd melt <3 Originally Posted by Lolahhhhh

Yassss Yassss Yasssss!!! This tho!!
Hell anyone who knows me tho knows anything Batman related turns me on lol
I can get a utility belt with some fun gadgets...
I've got a question for the ladies out there: what is your fantasy date? Who (speaking in general terms) is it with? Where is it? What do you do? Let's hear it! Originally Posted by JdeHog
This may sound a little bit outlandish but you said fantasy, right? I'm going to have to add an 'ultimate' to that fantasy.

He comes to my place to see me on my birthday… and when I open the door to let him in, this is sitting in my driveway with a big red bow on it!

P.S. Tomorrow is my birthday.
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_5051.JPG (57.3 KB, 263 views)
This may sound a little bit outlandish but you said fantasy, right? I'm going to have to add an 'ultimate' to that fantasy.

He comes to my place to see me on my birthday… and when I open the door to let him in, this is sitting in my driveway with a big red bow on it!

P.S. Tomorrow is my birthday. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I suspected you were the German engineering type.
^^^ No doubt about that.
Well, if I can be completely unrealistic I would have to say it would be with Seth Rogen (because he's hilarious) in Amsterdam. We would spend all day hopping around from one coffee shop to another, sampling nothing but the finest coffees, making crude, inappropriate jokes the entire time. It would end perfectly by exchanging awkward goodbyes and going our seperate ways.