And my nominee for newcomer of the year is ...

..... without doubt, Vannah. I rarely go in on new ladies but I am more than happy I did with you. You are a fine addition to our play ground. I hope the guys continue to treat you well and that you stay here as long as the fun you appear to be having is reflected back at us. Gents, the floor is open for additional nominations. Limited to those who showed up here in 2016. No vote intended, just a discussion of the new ladies we have enjoyed.
Without a doubt, such a breath of fresh air, I have yet to see Ms Black but from the reviews, her vids and pics, fun attitude I can't think of a better choice and thx rigged for recognizing such an awesome talent, Vannah,,, wishing you much success in all your career choices
Aww! This just absolutely made my day. When I made my welcome and introduction thread I was super nervous, as I wasn't sure if people would like me. I have worked very hard to build a positive reputation here and I'm so unbelievably flattered that you took the time to recognize me.
I concur with the guys, Miss Vannah... your posts are always fun and entertaining. You have definitely contributed to livening up the board! My favorite is the cute little pussy thread, of course.
Ditto..and sexy Miss V I would so do you
Ditto..and sexy Miss V I would so do you Originally Posted by DallasRain
I think I just had an idea

But I certainly agree that Miss Vannah is an absolute sweetheart, and a treasure to have here in Arkansas!
  • cboat
  • 12-26-2016, 03:05 PM
Might want to consider Dearest for this honor too. Just another opinion.
Y'all really know how to make a lady blush.
And not at all trying to take anything at all away from anyone else's personal experience, just talking about mine. I invited other thoughts.
Completely agree with the other guys.

Vannah gave me one of my top experiences of the year. If not #1 then certainly 1A. I actually feel stupid for waiting til December to see her! Sweet, smart, skilled, and so attentive to your every need...what more could a man want?