HAPPY HEW YEAR EVERYONE

• cboat
  • 12-31-2016, 02:41 PM
Especially to the new friends I have made this year, to the old friends from years past, and The ones I hope to make in 2017 I extend best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year. Stay safe tonight. Lots of crazies out there.
Happy New Year, everyone! A special thank you to all my hobby friends for making this year another great one for me! Cheers!

Don't drink & drive, stay safe!
Attached Images File Type: png IMG_5404.PNG (73.1 KB, 78 views) File Type: png IMG_5405.PNG (39.4 KB, 79 views)
Especially to the new friends I have made this year, to the old friends from years past, and The ones I hope to make in 2017 I extend best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year. Stay safe tonight. Lots of crazies out there. Originally Posted by cboat
My sentiments also. I have met some great folks here.. just sorry that I am not able to meet more of you. The best of luck to all of you. Hopefully as I get closer to ending 3/4 of a century on the earth I will keep my health and be able to continue meeting new friend. Cheers.
Happy New Years cheers
Happy New Years everyone! Thanks to all you lovely ladies for making 2016 a great year and look forward to new adventures in 2017! Cheers!