Addison ???
I've wanted to go SO MANY TIMES ,

But never went in ( yet ) ...

Is there a better night to go ??
Weekends? Weeknights ??
Anyone know? Thanks !!!!
Zena
Depends on who is performing...
Lots of national headliners though. Check their website and calendar, pick a comedian and try it. As with ALL comedy venues there is is a two item minimum ordering rule from their menu. Can be food or drinks.

One of my closest friends is a local comedian, so comedy shows are my thing. Don't sit in the front row and don't heckle the comedians...trust me. They will fire your ass up😂🤣🔥
I’ve been there a lot and if the right person is performing it’s a great time. Like Katrina said it’s a 2 item minimum which isn’t a big deal. I usually order a few drinks and something to snack on anyway.

One of my favorite things is discovering new up and coming comedians that are opening for the headliners.
It's a great club. The food is surprisingly decent bar fare. The drinks are good. You can get on their mailing list to see who's coming. I've been a few times when they had good acts slated.
Is the Comedy club any good In
Addison ???
I've wanted to go SO MANY TIMES ,

But never went in ( yet ) ...

Is there a better night to go ??
Weekends? Weeknights ??
Anyone know? Thanks !!!!
Zena Originally Posted by Zena
I haven’t gone myself but the Pete’s Piano Bar in the same building is good and reasonable prices for drinks.
  • Zena
  • 08-26-2019, 03:19 PM
Thank you for the good info !!!
I appreciate it!
  • MojoR
  • 08-26-2019, 04:24 PM
The comedy club is good. I think that Pete's Dueling Piano bar is better.
Yes there is a comedy club in Addison on beltline I've been wanting to go to it's called Addison improv