Distance limits on outcall?

This question is for the ladies out there I’m just curious but how far would you be willing to travel to do an outcall? Is the metroplex as far as you are willing to go or if it’s worth it what about somewhere like Granbury or Stephenville? It would be nice to not have to come up with excuses to go to the city every time I get some extra cash & a wild hair. With all the businesses that used to only be in the big city moving out here there are less & less excuses to come up with to go to DFW. I went from going into Ft Worth weekly to sometimes going months without going so now if I do go there’s got to be a good reason.
Well, it varies, travel fees, deposits, a meal, you'll just need to ask. My general rule, that has made things pretty simplified on the main detail, is that if it's going to take me more than an hour one way, it has to be a multi hour date/fee.
  • BLM69
  • 11-12-2022, 07:19 PM
Well, it varies, travel fees, deposits, a meal, you'll just need to ask. My general rule, that has made things pretty simplified on the main detail, is that if it's going to take me more than an hour one way, it has to be a multi hour date/fee. Originally Posted by FireKitten
A meal? LOL
Well, it varies, travel fees, deposits, a meal, you'll just need to ask. My general rule, that has made things pretty simplified on the main detail, is that if it's going to take me more than an hour one way, it has to be a multi hour date/fee. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Those are all chump rules and regulations...enjoy getting played.
Personally I try to stay within the 30-40 min range, but I suppose if the math adds up then why not.