Not your best day, please dont accept the date

I have seen a girl.. who says.. she is having bad day.. after I went to the incall.. for every activity there is an execuse..

girls.. please reject.. if some one asks.. for a appointment when you are not feeling good..
I agree !
I agree 100%
I agree that also goes both ways if you gentlemen are feeling under the weather please reschedule. With strep throat, summer colds, and some weird stomach bug going around right now its better to be safe than sorry.

I have suffered from 2 of those three things last month and I do not want to be 3 of 3 LOL
I hear ya Jules.
I was laid up for 18 hours straight after visiting a provider recently. I was continuously going through chills, hallucinations, and sweats. I would wake every two hours and feel like an entire night had passed. By the end, I felt like I had been in bed for weeks.
+ 1 clients will be more understanding than you think if just upfront and honest. Always other options such as rescheduling for a later time.
I know this is an underground realm, but the Providers who really care, still practice good business ethics.
I have seen a girl.. who says.. she is having bad day.. after I went to the incall.. for every activity there is an execuse..

girls.. please reject.. if some one asks.. for a appointment when you are not feeling good.. Originally Posted by kewldude
Sometimes, not always, but sometimes girls don't have that option.
  • L.A.
  • 06-11-2013, 10:22 AM
I look for reasons to repost this post I made a long time ago:

I scanned thru the 100's of ads on here and something about yours caught my attention.
I read your ad, I clicked on your showcase, I visited your website and I'm still interested.
I looked up all of your posts to see what your posting style was like.
I read your previous ads.
I see if you are on any other sites.
I looked up all of your reviews I could find and maybe pm'd the reviewer if I had some questions.
I'm still interested
I send you a pm or a p411 request and HOPE to hear back from you.
I get screened...we agree on a time and place.
I wait 3 long long long days while the anticipation builds.
I take a vacation day to come see you.
I find a way to secretly acquire that "donation"
I drive an hour to get there and likely an hour and a half to get home in traffic.

Maybe you see a couple of clients a day. I see a couple of providers every 3 or 4 months. It is a BIG deal for me to choose you and then to make everything happen to actually come see you. If the session is less than stellar for me I have to wait a couple of months to have another. If the session is great then it's almost as difficult since I know I won't be able to see you again for a while.
I think I wrote this partially because of the "had a bad day" thread. This is not a reply to that specific provider or any specific provider but it made me think about what we go thru.

Hey I chose you! It could have been anybody but it was you. Be happy! Be flattered! Make sure the choice I made was a great one!
Sometimes, not always, but sometimes girls don't have that option. Originally Posted by rcinokc
Not too many pimps that offer sick leave. Maternity is even harder to come by.

I scanned thru the 100's of ads on here and something about yours caught my attention.
I read your ad, I clicked on your showcase, I visited your website and I'm still interested.
I looked up all of your reviews I could find and maybe pm'd the reviewer if I had some questions.
I'm still interested
I drive an hour to get there and likely an hour and a half to get home in traffic.

Maybe you see a couple of clients a day. I see a couple of providers every 3 or 4 months. It is a BIG deal for me to choose you and then to make everything happen to actually come see you. If the session is less than stellar for me I have to wait a couple of months to have another. If the session is great then it's almost as difficult since I know I won't be able to see you again for a while.
I think I wrote this partially because of the "had a bad day" thread. This is not a reply to that specific provider or any specific provider but it made me think about what we go thru.

Hey I chose you! It could have been anybody but it was you. Be happy! Be flattered! Make sure the choice I made was a great one! Originally Posted by L.A.

I take all of these things into consideration. I mean this really shows how much effort men put into finding great providers, in fact i like this post so much i just may incorporate it into my website!

I think i truly understand this as i have been stationed in dallas all this time with 700+ girls registered on eccie alone. I try to make myself stand out as a genuine truthful woman, who does care. Take out time to make sure everything is just perfect when you arrive, from the last hair on my head, to putting lotions on my heels. Candles, lit, music playing, not even a single piece of paper on the floor... Really.

I dunno i just really take this serious and think it is a genuine and legit field of work. I really treat every session with the same high standards no matter what. Then i always try to out do myself with my repeat hehe it can get hard, but i love a challenge.

Great viewpoint my friend, Fantastic.
I can't find much to disagree with here. There are alot of choices, I do have to allocate the funds necessary, some months are harder than others. I do have to sneak around to do this hobby. I do have to plan this out a few days in advance.

Just make me feel like you lust for me

I'm still interested

Hey I chose you! It could have been anybody but it was you. Be happy! Be flattered! Make sure the choice I made was a great one! Originally Posted by L.A.

girls.. please reject.. if some one asks.. for a appointment when you are not feeling good.. Originally Posted by kewldude
Easier said than done when rent is due, electricity might be turned off, etc etc etc. I just wonder for gents who work for employers and business owners who are vital to the business actually take off or shut it down each time they may not be 100 %.

I agree.

Until one of the male, board-legends decides that it's a NCSN or cancellation and plasters our personal business all over the board. Typically in the co-ed drama forum since that's where it belongs.

Nice idea, but there is a reason why *some* ladies will troop on through it. Too many asswipes.

Providers can't win for losing. We tell you the truth, we get a thread in coed. We lie, we get a thread in coed (or private areas). Damned if we do, damned if we don't.
Kewldude fails to understand that life sometimes rears its ugly head. I thanck the baby Tebow that the ladies do not bitch publicly everytime I, or my 1.3" of dangling death, fail to live up to expectations. So either get over it, or at least evaluate your selection process. Some ladies tend to be more prone to "bad" days.

Or maybe it's your skill set. Be sure to chew when daty and tickle the taint.