GOP turning on der Fuhrer Trump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Not much to cheer about in der Fuhrer Trump world. At least Cunt Face Melania has a good life

One termer
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartanntp

Not much to cheer about in der Fuhrer Trump world. At least Cunt Face Melania has a good life

One termer Originally Posted by themystic
Hold the mayo and the cheese... Nothing burger BIGLY
Hold the mayo and the cheese... Nothing burger BIGLY Originally Posted by winn dixie
Really. The GOP didn't elect him so who gives a shit what they think?
  • oeb11
  • 01-31-2019, 07:43 AM
Reps are preparing a border security plan for Congress - including money for border security without a "Wall"
Pelosi and Schumer plan to shut down the Govt again????
Bet on it!!!
They are shameless in their plan to flood America with illegal immigrants to swell DPST voting rolls.
Reps are preparing a border security plan for Congress - including money for border security without a "Wall"
Pelosi and Schumer plan to shut down the Govt again????
Bet on it!!!
They are shameless in their plan to flood America with illegal immigrants to swell DPST voting rolls. Originally Posted by oeb11
oeb. you dont know your stuff buddy. you make shit up. the reason they called it the trump shutdown is because der Fuhrer Trump shut it down. quit making shit up
Hold the mayo and the cheese... Nothing burger BIGLY Originally Posted by winn dixie
Is that what they call a Nazi burger. Thanks WD!
If Senate Republicans want the power to legislate they need to kick Trump to the curb.

Trump and his supporters are killing the Republican party.

Is it in bad taste to say "I told you so", or "You get what you deserve"?
If Senate Republicans want the power to legislate they need to kick Trump to the curb.

Is it in bad taste to say "I told you so", or "You get what you deserve"? Originally Posted by txdot-guy

if you say so.

BAHHAAAAAAAAA
oeb. you dont know your stuff buddy. you make shit up. the reason they called it the trump shutdown is because der Fuhrer Trump shut it down. quit making shit up Originally Posted by themystic
Take your own advice. Per the Wall Street Journal, with Hispanics (you know, the group largely affected by all this) during this Schumer/Pelosi shutdown, Tump's approval among that group was at 50%. Pelosi's? 28%. Those numbers hold and Trump wins reelection in a landslide. You really don't know your stuff.
Take your own advice. Per the Wall Street Journal, with Hispanics (you know, the group largely affected by all this) during this Schumer/Pelosi shutdown, Tump's approval among that group was at 50%. Pelosi's? 28%. Those numbers hold and Trump wins reelection in a landslide. You really don't know your stuff. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
Where did you get your stats? From kellyanne conway? sarah sanders? sean spicer? oeb? IB> LL. hannitty. eric " i rode the short bus" trump? I give up where? Cunt Face melania? Austin ellen?
  • oeb11
  • 01-31-2019, 03:03 PM
I am placed in good Company of those who do not feel the GOP is "turning on Trump"
Thank You TM

Is it in bad taste to say "I told you so", or "You get what you deserve"? Originally Posted by txdot-guy

if you say so.

BAHHAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Take your own advice. Per the Wall Street Journal, with Hispanics (you know, the group largely affected by all this) during this Schumer/Pelosi shutdown, Tump's approval among that group was at 50%. Pelosi's? 28%. Those numbers hold and Trump wins reelection in a landslide. You really don't know your stuff. Originally Posted by Lantern2814
he knows stuff just not anything about Trump

mystic must be wanting to get his post count up
  • grean
  • 01-31-2019, 04:13 PM
I mean it is, but.....

if you didn't see this train wreck of a president coming, someone should tell you.

he knows stuff just not anything about Trump

mystic must be wanting to get his post count up Originally Posted by Hotrod511
50% my ass. There aren’t 50 Mexicans total that support Fuhrer Trump. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oeb. you dont know your stuff buddy. you make shit up. the reason they called it the trump shutdown is because der Fuhrer Trump shut it down. quit making shit up Originally Posted by themystic
Trump shut down nothing. There wasn't a bill passed by both houses for him to sign or veto.