URL / Website: https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...-/328847419443
City: Independence
State: Missouri
Address: I70 and Noland
Activities: Cowgirl, mish, doggy, fia, breast play, light choking
Hair Length and Color: Short dyed red
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short, petite little thing. Little baby damage. Lots of tattoos.
Recommendation: Yes
Can this be moved to encounter reports? Not sure how it ended up in studio haha
Originally Posted by lookintoo1
Nice find! Thanks for sharing!
I have seen her twice. But tonight she swindled me for $20. I was in the independence area for work . I let her know when I could be there and she agreed. I had to fill up with gas and I text her that I was doing what I was doing and asked if I could stop by . She said yes and asked if I could send her $20 because she wanted a vape. I hesitated because I don't like sending any money prior and told her that I could just buy it for her. She said that was fine but that she was already at QT right next to her place. I figured since I had seen her twice that it would be fine. I sent her the 20. Finished up filling my gas and I see her walking out and back to her hotel. I text her and ask if I can come now and she doesn't respond. I give her 10 minutes and nothing. Then I send her a couple more messages. No response. I text her from a different number telling her I just want nyn$20 back and tell her that if she doesn't I'd be coming here to leave a bad review. She sends me a message "You really want to threaten me with that shit when all the information on that is confidential go ahead make it that easy for me to sue you I wish you would send a single person to the wrong door your stupid as hell guck you and your 20 since you want to threaten me I ain't gonna send you shit back".

She's obviously off her meds or something .

She may be good for a few times just don't ever trust her.