does every hobby have p411?

Hi I am newbie, and finally finding extreme difficult to schedule appt with girls I like.
Provider suggest 411 but given Random company info doesn't sound appealing to risk coming back to me.
I don't think every established eccie member have 411 right? Due to SO I can't hobby all the time so even with 411 it won't help, any ideas yall can give me is greatly appreciated. I rather su port indy then go to amp.
no I have friends that collect hot wheels cars and they don't have p411
I rather su port indy then go to amp. Originally Posted by cloud123
Why?

I think you can safely assume that in every pecuniary transaction with a female, much of the money is going to end up in the hands of some other dude. At least at an amp you start with a nice hard number: 30%.
I go to the firearms range and get the 411.
Whenever you get the opportunity to 'hobby', do a 'search' here on ECCIE for providers who are 'newby friendly' and see if any of them appeal to you. And go from there. It's difficult to get started as both a hobbyist and a provider. But not impossible. As a hobbyist you will probably have to see 2 or more providers who, fall into your B or C list before you get enough references to graduate to your A list providers. Yes, and it will be even more difficult when your hobby window only opens up once every few weeks or months apart, but there you are, my best advise to you. Good luck to you sir & hobby safely.
Sorry i mean hobbist in title. My damn phone keep auto correct me
  • L.A.
  • 02-14-2015, 08:05 AM
I think it might have been Kaylee who gave good advice for those without references.
Post in ISO that you're a newbie. You will get some responses and just make sure they will provide you with references in the future. Write reviews of those you do see. Your problem will be solved.
I only had P411 because I have to travel on business sometimes, but I rarely ever used it. You'd probably fair better seeing a couple of newbie friendly providers and building your reputation up from that. It isn't really a necessity in these parts, but I can't say the same if you travel a lot.
Better yet, being a newbie use the Search tab and look at the 864 other threads on this very subject.
Sorry i mean hobbist in title. My damn phone keep auto correct me Originally Posted by cloud123

That's a relief. I thought at first we'd been infiltrated by Backpage (another option to consider).

Assuming you feel any attraction to the hobby of fishing, you might also go the strip joint route. If you sit there smelling decent long enough, you'll eventually be given a hint as to the possibility of off-site activities.
Sorry i mean hobbist in title. My damn phone keep auto correct me Originally Posted by cloud123
....and here I thought you were ruminating about Tolkien's furry toed denizens of middle earth.
P411 is the bomb. Plan and simple.

I've been a member of both ECCIE and P411 for less than 3 months. I've had 22 visits with about 16 providers.

Prior to this, I had 20 visits over a 2 1/2 year period.

Providers trust P411 clients and I trust providers on P411.

Gena runs a tight ship.