another no review.

I'll always explain my side.

*I never asked for 300, my outcalls aren't even 300 especially when I'm running specials..
*he told me to watch out on the BJ because of my braces, kinda had me nervous.
*he wanted his dog to watch us, which was weird...
*I felt uncomfortable, and nervous.. He bit my lip while kissing me so I had no further interest because my lip hurt..
*that's my side of the story, wasting money on me? Can't be true LOL
I think there could be more to it.
There is MORE... That's ridiculous nobody never donated 300 for an outcall it has never been posted on my ads OR reviews...
It's not in your ads or reviews, but did he give you 300?
Yes .. He gave me 300 , never asked for it... on top of that it was donated AFTER the session..
What that Doggie is trying to say... NOW that is the BEST post I have seen in a long azz time...
Yes .. He gave me 300 , never asked for it... on top of that it was donated AFTER the session.. Originally Posted by QueenMariah
Of course it was after.
I said that meaning he gave me 300 ( a donation I never asked for ) after this "horrible session"
Yeah he's not a thief.
Lol, why would u donate 300 if the session was as bad as he claimed... He should've just donated what was at least expected
I don't think his problem was about the money.
I'll always explain my side.

*I never asked for 300, my outcalls aren't even 300 especially when I'm running specials..
*he told me to watch out on the BJ because of my braces, kinda had me nervous.
*he wanted his dog to watch us, which was weird...
*I felt uncomfortable, and nervous.. He bit my lip while kissing me so I had no further interest because my lip hurt..
*that's my side of the story, wasting money on me? Can't be true LOL Originally Posted by QueenMariah
I offered 300 because she said she was going to lose her car- sorry for being nice.

I never said anything about her braces.

My dog sleeps in my room. I didn't want her to watch, and she didn't, she stayed in her kennel.

I never bit her lip, not even close.

Ask any provider I have been with if I have ever been anything but gentle and polite. I was especially so with QM, because I think I out weigh her by about 100lbs.

I also never used the word horrible, just boring and unenthusiastic. YMMV, but not for me.

It was an honest and truthful review.
*he wanted his dog to watch us, which was weird... Originally Posted by QueenMariah
Actually, that was I, in costume. Didn't you find it at all odd that his Dachshund was over 6 feet long?
Actually, that was I, in costume. Didn't you find it at all odd that his Dachshund was over 6 feet long? Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
Now I have an image of Belushi in a dog costume- that's awesome! Thanks!