Early report of the August 12th hump day happy hour

Great to see so many folks and so many so early, too!

21! close to the start. 27 at 6 p.m. and several folks stuck in traffic due to wrecks.

And some brand new folks, too, despite the rain and the traffic.

Thinking I am that some might even tell ya all about it, too.

The rain is welcome, but not the wrecks. Drive safely.

Per the usual event rules, only those there may announce your own attendance; please don't "out" anyone else.

Starting with the August 27th event, we're shifting to "Thirsty Thursday!" happy hours as we progress into the Autumn/Fall schedule. Lunches (to be announced as necessary) will be whatever day they might be.

Guest lists in San Antonio and in Austin are very dynamic; folks are added very frequently (and drop off from time to time, too). Please see the link in my signature for further details.
You got rain!! Just had thunder as it rolled by :/
  • Sia
  • 08-12-2015, 04:42 PM
sorry I wasn't able to make it .but hopefully soon i'll be able to attend .
Having fun as we speak!
Couldn't make this one as I am now in FT Worth. I sure enjoyed the last two I attended though. I had a lot of fun!!!
always fun. wasn't sure I was to make it, because of rain.

Some great scenery. Saw a hobbyist I haven't seen in person or much on board in a long time.

As I've said before, besides recommendations, social gatherings are a great way to determine about seeing a certain provider. Helped me tonight.

You know an a good after party when you get home after 3 a.m.. only way better would have been a session with a provider.

Thanks for invite. Hobbyists and 2 seriously sexy providers in black slinky dresses worth driving through a "hurricane" (SA rain).
Thanks again CK1942 and staff for putting these events together for us. I always have fun meeting new girls and guys, and hanging out with old friends.

Hugs
Melina
It was fun!! Thank you ck for all you do :-)
I had a lot of fun, ty ck for the invite, I look forward to being at the next one with my sister this time lol ;-)
I had a fun time as always. Got a chance to meet some local ladies I've never met, a few ladies from out of town, and talk to a couple ladies I'd met at some previous socials. Thanks for putting it together CK and I'm looking forward to the one on the 27th....
I am sorry that I could not make it last night. Ck, you always do an amazing job of organizing these socials and I truly appreciate all of your hard work and dedication to our community. I do not know how you find the energy to make it all come together but I'm so glad that you do!🎉 I hope to be at the next one!
These are always fun. Wish I could have made it. Maybe next time...
SORRY WASN'T ABLE TO ATTEND WILL MAKE NEXT ONE. GOT SHOWCASE UP YEXT FOR FASTER REPLU NUMBER ON SHOWCASE
ok, since they said they were there.

Enticing Orchids looking great as usual.

Melina is sexy white shorts and top.

JessLove looking fantastic.

Italia, I don't know how I missed her. usually more observant.

Others (I can't mention) looked great too.

commentary on the scenery at gatherings. No matter if you talk to one or all the ladies, you should always take notice.

oh, and Lady V, we missed you too.
  • quzi
  • 08-13-2015, 03:05 PM
Love getting to these out of town meet and greets (at least to me). Thanks CK!