Incall locations

Wondering if ladies communicate about incall locations and what gents ideas are on regarding certain areas. I bring this up because certain hotels seem to be more observant of foot traffic while others don't bat an eye.

From prior experience the airport area seems not to notice when I walk by, maybe due to high volume/change over of population. Last time I was at med center housekeeping knocked on the door 3x during hour session after placing do not disturb sign and telling them to go away.

Not sure if it's the areas or the hotels themselves.
It's the hotel.
Here is the trick... dont schedule on the hour or 1/2 hour... ALWAYS walk in with a big bag from Target with box Pampers & baby formula... works every time for me!! Of course in the Box I have my handcuffs, whips, & paddles. GAWD I hope I dont drop that box!!!

# 1 thing.. is walk in AS YOU BELONG THERE!!
Not fond of hotel lobbies, I've found carrying a drink or fast food bag works well (empty or full).
# 1 thing.. is walk in AS YOU BELONG THERE!! Originally Posted by nomuff2tuff
Best piece of advice...ever
I don't have problems walking in, just noticed in separate occasions with different providers I've had them camp outside the room or like last time knock incessantly to see if we needed anything.

As far as walking in I normally get Starbucks prior, early morning appts, found they don't try to approach me for help
Definitely walk in like you own the joint. Just walked in my room for the next two nights... This bed is the bomb!!
Friggin hotels.
Come on, do they really think most customers just get a room to lie in bed still? Unless people are disturbing others with too much noise they should never bother a guest, sleeping or not...

Enjoy your stay