Full Bush

What women have a FULL BUSH !!!!
3, 2, 1...........
All of them, if they don't shave it off.
Perhaps the OP should do some research. There have been more than a few threads about provider grooming or lack thereof.
No chit, search is your friend, and not many, my fav is long gone though I prefer clean the right fulfills awesome!!!!
A few of them do this day and age... But honestly I like groomed so I'd think that men would feel the same on that. Besides were not in Europe!!! But each to his own... Its what makes this world go around!!! ��

BLAST OFF!

3, 2, 1........... Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Yes, the largest bush I have ever encountered was from a lady I remember fucking, extremely filthy and dirty, just a straight up slut! I can't remember her name. Anyway, being the fine upstanding gentlemen I am, I brought a variety of condoms for her to enjoy. She cursed me for bringing them and ordered me to fuck her ass, mouth, and vag continuously never leaving at least one whole unfilled. I almost collapsed under the duress. She demanded I leave a deposit every time I enter an orifice. She made me take her from the front to the tune of "flight of the Valkyrie" and I pounded the back to the tune of Tchaikovsky's "pas de deux". She really was the biggest whore I have ever seen, exceeding that of Aliesha the Freak easily! She ordered me to do unspeakable things to her while loving every moment of it (that curious George doll will never be curious again). This was the single most dirtiest, filthiest, sluttiest moment of my lifetime. I miss that bush rocking hooker! If only I can remember her name, oh yeah, your mom.

BLAST OFF! Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
You taunting me girl? You about to make me drive to the boot and pound those cheeks into flapjacks! Bushy delights!
all of the Asians ladys i currently see have a little bush, i love it.