Weight - Height - Measurements

I am horrible at estimating anything, so help me out here ...

When you write a review about your happy time with a lovely lady, how do you go about getting exact age and measurements?

Do you go in with a scale and a measuring tape? or does the provider "provide" them? How do you trust that the scale is not rigged?

Do you check 2 forms of id to confirm their age?

Do you need 2 witnesses and a signed form?

How about Tatas ... if they are MM, do they have the Dr.'s initials on them somewhere? and measurement, do you have different size bras on you to test and measure?

This is all so confusing! Help a newbie out!
  • dgc92
  • 03-16-2018, 11:54 AM
You go in with two scales, in case she rigs one of them while you're not looking. Also, they usually have all that info on their profiles, but I'd do the two scales thing, just in case. Can't take chances, this is very serious.

But if you want, you could probably just say "Hey, I'm reviewing you, I need this info." Whichever option you think will work best.
Ha! good idea.

Adding two scales to my shopping cart - 1 digital and 1 analog.

Any other suggestions for anyone? The funnier the better.

Happy Friday Everyone!
  • grean
  • 03-16-2018, 02:02 PM
Guess
Lol Oh My Goodness this is funny/cute
Lol Oh My Goodness this is funny/cute Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
I agree! No one is going to be grading your work and demanding proof that your guess is correct. You can either go by what she lists in her Showcase or just guess. “About 140-150 lbs maybe and seemed to be late 30’s, early 40’s.”
And I think most guys like info about if her pics are from this century, and hopefully, are even her own pics, not bait and switch. If the pics are close, just refer the guys to her Showcase.

And your guess and your own opinion is all that’s required; as long as you’re not trying to be deliberately cruel about a lady’s appearance. And if you just state an opinion, and she takes offense, that’s her problem, not yours. Don’t let someone blow up your inbox, just ignore them.
Don't forget the tape measure for accurate bust-waist-hip measurements!!

Jeez.. I have to explain EVERYTHING to you amateurs!!
The longer you take getting my weight and measurements, the less time we will have to play. So just take my word for it and let's move things along. Lol

*Don't forget to have the information notorized or Eccie won't accept it* jk

(Most guys just put what's on her profile. Unless you think it's completely false information.)
I just check her profile. Otherwise I add 50% to my estimates to teach her a lesson!
Counter-lever trapeze with offset weights and scale dial. Micron calipers and wax block for bite pattern. Trapeze and wax come in handy after dimensions have been properly recorded and there's an app for that.
LOL! that was my next (for dummies) question ... would the measuring theatrics take away from the allotted fun window.

I should become and eccie notary, I bet I would be banking! ha!

Glad to see all the sarcastic funny ladies chiming in, too.
Definitely bring a tape measure for chest size and waist. Depending on their breasts you may want to spend a little extra time getting various measurements with arms in different positions both standing and lying. Do it at the beginning of the session when you are both fully nude since measuring breasts gets some providers very turned on depending on your form. As for the rest, I would just take what they have in their showcase.
My old ugly ass has nevered measured a lady. If she gives me a good finish...who cares smfh. Some guys just post too much bs lol...if the shoe fits
You better bring a Big Ass Tape Measure For My Chest Size
and for my 49in ass
Height is pretty easy. Breast size is a bit more difficult. Weight, depends on how easy I can pick her up.