Best Free Anonymous Email Provider

I want to get a new anonymous email account. Don't trust gmail. Others want personal information. Have used gmx in the past but for some reason I can't send texts to a cell phone using that platform. Any thoughts?
Protonmail has a free version, with decent functionality. For about $4/mo their full feature version is worth it. All versions your data is inaccessible from anywhere except your id so nothing is exposed.

They also offer VPN
I definitely recommend protonmail. You can use them for free or if you want more of their features, you can pay $5/mo for Protonmail Plus. Also, they have a pretty cool VPN too.
Dittos on ProtonMail. No ad crap like Gmail or Yahoo. I bought up to the ~$50/year version but the freebie one can work just fine.

Get the phone app and put it on your burner phone (if you use one). It works great.

One caveat - don't forget your password - it can be reset but then you can NEVER access your old mail
  • BLM69
  • 01-18-2020, 01:29 PM
So you guys want a anonymous e-mail but then meet up?
there is protonmail.com and protonmail.ch
i seem to remember that if you and the recipient have pm.ch email addrs, then all email is encrypted. if one person doesnt, it's not by default, but i think there's a way to encrypt it.
when you access your email via the web, your connection is encrypted as well as https.

i might be wrong.....