QUESTION: SOAP AT FKK Sharks

Hey can any of you guys get a picture or the brand of the bodywash/shampoo/soap they use at FKK sharks?It was great for my skin and I really liked it. Smelled ok i think. If anyone can post a picture of it would be super grateful. Not sure when the next time i'll be in town. thanks! its like a black bottle with gold letters
Hey can any of you guys get a picture or the brand of the bodywash/shampoo/soap they use at FKK sharks?It was great for my skin and I really liked it. Smelled ok i think. If anyone can post a picture of it would be super grateful. Not sure when the next time i'll be in town. thanks! its like a black bottle with gold letters Originally Posted by jizzme
They use the same one many clubs do, you're wish will be granted shortly. I already helped myself to one of their towels, perhaps I will help myself to some soap now. Usually about 4 PM or so that short little girl who tends to the locker room walks around with a bucket of new ones. In fact she normally places a blue bucket of new ones down ( about ten in there) and the guys will replace the empty one with full ones as needed. Perhaps one will end up in my locker.

Look for your pic in 7-12 days, I leave the end of next week for Frankfurt but I will be in Dietzenbach for a few days to take care of some ' unfinished' business before headed to Darmstadt. I like to do Sharks on Sundays and Wednesdays for the 50E entry.

Their soap really is good and I agree with you on all it's benefits and scents.

I ask for nothing in return except for the name of a good Dallas Spa where I can be treated like I am in Dietzenbach.
They use the same one many clubs do, you're wish will be granted shortly. I already helped myself to one of their towels, perhaps I will help myself to some soap now. Usually about 4 PM or so that short little girl who tends to the locker room walks around with a bucket of new ones. In fact she normally places a blue bucket of new ones down ( about ten in there) and the guys will replace the empty one with full ones as needed. Perhaps one will end up in my locker.

Look for your pic in 7-12 days, I leave the end of next week for Frankfurt but I will be in Dietzenbach for a few days to take care of some ' unfinished' business before headed to Darmstadt. I like to do Sharks on Sundays and Wednesdays for the 50E entry.

Their soap really is good and I agree with you on all it's benefits and scents.

I ask for nothing in return except for the name of a good Dallas Spa where I can be treated like I am in Dietzenbach. Originally Posted by KosherCowboy

as promised here you go, good luck hope you find it.

http://www.ille.ie/

A German told me you can find them online

IMG_8171.JPG
thanks buddy, still impossible to find online...
Might need to find a German/EU online shop similar to drugstoredotcom or something and search within. Shipping might prove difficult, however. Then again, they might not do OCT sales of this stuff, just provide it to institutional customers, like trying to buy higher end hotel linens, which are sold direct by a handful of companies like Calderon.
just provide it to institutional customers, like trying to buy higher end hotel linens, which are sold direct by a handful of companies like Calderon. Originally Posted by aka Mike Hammer
I tried the company ( link below maybe someone else is better at searching) that makes their towels to no avail thinking it might link me to some kind of a partner company that supplies shampoos and soap etc like that Calderon company you mention.

http://www.textil-roeder.de/

Perhaps it is best you just help yourself to a bottle as I do towels. I completed my collection with the new one for men and of course snagged one of the ladies ones as well

The new towels by the way match the soap bottles very well. If you want a bottle of soap really bad and want to come to Austin to claim it I will grab you one next week. On the house.

Fuck it, I am getting one for myself too. I pay 65E to get in and those cheap ass Germans can't fix the god dam steam room for 3 months now.
Attached Images File Type: jpg sharksnov.jpg (17.4 KB, 138 views)
This is the best I could get for you, good luck. Got a flight to catch and can focus on stealing towels now and not soap although I think I will try to snag one of their blue robes this trip

https://www.codecheck.info/kosmetik_...shower_gel.pro

http://www.ille.de/en/products/appli...-edition/gold/
thanks buddy, still impossible to find online... Originally Posted by jizzme
If you didn't find them online on those link feel free to come to Austin and take a shower or pick up a bottle, I helped myself to four of them today