Contact Info: in the shark tank
URL / Website: www.fkk-sharks.de/en
General Area: Darmstadt, Germany
Activities: LFK, DFK, MSOG, CFS, BBBJ, Prostate, DATY
Session Length: 1hr
Fee: 150e + 50e entry
Hair Length and Color: just past shoulders, dirty blonde/brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: Laura was tall (5'7" without heels), huge bolt ons, dirty blond hair, and chinese character tattoos down middle of back. Romanian and part Italian. Was wearing red lingerie around mid section. Very sexy.
Recommendation: Yes
Arrival in Frankfurt was later than expected, so after grabbing a GREAT dinner in the city, I hopped a taxi to take in the sights and adventure in the shark tank. Much research was done ahead of time, reading reviews on here, reviews elsewhere on the world wide web, and consulting privately with KC! It was 60euro as I had expected based on research. It was worth the extra money since it was already 10pm and I didn't want to wait or waste time.

In hindsight, the thing I disliked about Laura was her constantly asking for a little more $$ Originally Posted by wrecknaffect
Glad you picked Sharks and bailed on P and M in the city.

Good pick in this girl, I too was observing her/talked to her. It so turns out I was sniffing out some ' dirtier more value oriented and put out more type' and was observing a guy actually and who he talked to and roomed with as I was told he enjoys the same as myself and can be cheap at times and the girl ( a different Shark I see) who told me to tail and watch that guy told me if he takes a girl to the room that the girl is probably up my alley and it just so turns out he was with Laura but did not take her to the room. He passed on her. So I did too but she remains on my radar thanks to this review.

I am curious where you found her sitting or if she ' was hunting.' She was always sitting on the corner seat under the long couch directly under the fish tank itself but she may have lost that seat as the girl who claims that seat ( and has hierarchy over Laura) is soon returning from Romania. The very day after you went there in fact once you and I had both finished our time in Sharks about 50 of them returned from holiday.

However as I am sure you noticed, any American ( well many if not most) given our selection would take the Sharks lineup on it's worst day over the pile of trash we have here.
Thanks for the 3 reviews...

SAD BUT TRUE KC:
Thanks for the 3 reviews...

SAD BUT TRUE KC: Originally Posted by loveitdou

Yes, sad but true all we can do is react, and travel. Yes, thanks for the the 3 reviews, I need to get typing myself....