Contact Info: Shark Tank
URL / Website: www.fkk-sharks.de/en.
General Area: Darmstadt, Germany
Activities: FIA, Greek, CFS, BBBJ
Session Length: 30mins
Fee: 150e
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, brown
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: Said she was brazilian, lives in Germany, short hair, natural tits (c+ ish), and short height. Nice firm body but not a true spinner.
Recommendation: Yes

Sounds like you had one excellent night and did quite well, your bill not too bad at all considering and hey, money does us no good when we are six feet under may as well spend it on whores or wherever, paychecks and dividends do us no good when dead.

Next visit you make try to go on a day that Dieter has the sauna treatments they are the best and pre-book a massage with Stephan, he is a Bulgarian well known to give the best in the club and is often booked in advance.

Great set of reviews, sounds like a wonderful night in Sharks on a limited lineup as well.

My only regret reading your reviews is that it makes me jealous I am not there now, my friends in England went to a blowjob bar in Soho last night and my favorite Shark was not busy last night and I sit here in Texas.

I really need to go see my fucking shrink and find a way out of this mess, I am a fish out of water in this country time to hire legal and professional help to find out how to jump to the other side of the pond.

I would rather swim in red waters soaked in my blood from Shark bites than live in this red state ( well red country) with laws about as bad as France, Italy, Scandinavia and the list of prisons goes on...

At least in 23 days I will be flown to freedom on Delta but I am happy to see you had a blast and based on where you told me you were now I think you are still having a blast!

Enjoy the weekend!